Chapter 12: Mistake

You guys might hate me for this. Hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

  Waiting back at the hotel, Hatred was waiting until she heard her cue. She was rather impatient in waiting to make her spotlight in their plans and kill Koro-Sensei, but she decided to trust Composure on this plan of theirs.

Flashback

The three were all seated at a table discussing their plans for the assassination attempt with Composure-kun being the mastermind behind the operation.

"With so few with us, it will obviously be difficult to kill him. For that reason, we need one more component for this plan to work," Composure then faced Sadism, "I need you to kidnap Okuda-san, Sadism-kun."

"What really? It's not that I'm against kidnapping Okuda-chan, but why do we need a hostage," the sadist questioned as he smirked at the idea.

"A hostage will force the class and Koro-Sensei to save them. It could be anyone as long as we don't get caught. Eventually, we would need to capture Okuda-san for she is the perfect bait." He looked at his allies and saw they were a bit confused and so he continued. "Recalling Nagisa's notes, Koro-Sensei is really vulnerable when he doesn't expect the least expected. If Okuda-san is captured and taken as a hostage by us, who have already taken another person, they would surely get worried for Okuda-san. Okuda-san would be a perfect bait if we convince her to join our side. Her vast knowledge of chemistry will make this plan's chances of succeeding increase. What I am trying to say is that surprising Koro-Sensei will leave him vulnerable for us to attack. I also have other plans that will also slow down Koro-Sensei as long as you two and Okuda-san cooperate. Furthermore, Okuda-san, Sadism-kun, and I will attack and slow down Koro-SenseI until Hatred-san comes in and finishes the job" He finished as he gazed upon the two in front of him with determination.

"Can you explain what exactly I am doing while I wait for you two," Hatred said as he gazed at the boy, who was surprisingly unfazed by her intense glare.

"You just have to wait back near the beach until you hear your signal," he replied.

"And that would be?"

"When you hear the floating chapel collapse, move in and attack Koro-Sensei," he replied seriously. "The ceilings and walls of the chapel will be covered in Anti-Sensei material and so if they fall down on him it will certainly damage his tentacles," Composure had paused for a moment before continuing, "I'll do my best in trying to keep Koro-Sensei from escaping while Sadism-kun and Okuda-san escape." He noticed that Hatred's head lowered to face the ground, making it unable to see her face.

"No, let the sadist do it," she blurted out, making both Sadism and Composure give a curious look. "At least make me do it."

"It has to be me. Sadism-kun is the only one strong enough to break down the support beams and I want you to finish the job," he quickly explained to the worried girl.

"I ... don't want you to do it," she replied timidly. Composure was a bit shocked when he saw this side of Hatred. She was normally quiet and acted very coldly. He decided to reassure the girl.

"I'll be fine. Koro-Sensei will most likely try to cover me with his body to try and save me. At most, I'll only have a few bruises from the debris," he then stepped forward to Hatred and placed his hand on the girl's shoulder, "I'll be fine, so don't worry about me. Just focus on killing Koro-Sensei." Hatred raised her head to see a slight and gentle smile on Composure's face which calmed her worries.

"Fine. Just be safe," she pouted with a slight blush.

"I will," he replied with the same gentle smile.