Chapter 5: Sweet but Deadly

Despite Koro-Sensei's speed, Group Four had been looking for any personality trio. Anyone from their class would have guessed that with Koro-Sensei's speed they would have found them by now. To the group of students' disappointment, Koro-Sensei was still fatigued from everyone's earlier attempts to assassinate him and that he was really worried about his three students who were still unconscious back at the hotel. Around the same time like Group Three, Koro-Sensei was informed by the other groups that the only ones missing are Kindness, Depression, Protectiveness, Composure, Hatred, and Sadism.

"Man where are they?!?" Muramatsu complained with the others as they walked around the forest where the class had placed dummies of Chiba and Hayami during their class assassination attempt a few days ago.

"Yeah, isn't the octopus made for this type of stuff, especially when it involves us," Terasaka said in an annoyed tone. He and the rest of the students in the group glared menacingly at the giant yellow octopus near them.

"Well ... uh ... I just want to make sure that they target none of you five, not that any of those children would dare harm another classmate," Koro-Sensei had explained to the group.

"Aren't you forgetting something teach," Hazama said nonchalantly as she looked at the yellow octopus before her. "Three that are missing are Composure, Sadism, and Hatred and they are all apparently after you based on Maturity's explanation of the three. So that means that you being here is putting us five in more danger then," she finished calmly as the teacher before her was now shaking nervously.

"Well ... at least you students wouldn't be harmed physically ... right," Koro-Sensei asked nervously.

"Honestly, all three of them seem to be out for you, and, while Sadism might not hurt us physically, I'm pretty sure he'll find a find to still hurt us." At that moment, Terasaka, Yoshida, and Koro-Sensei remembered the moment when Karma had just defeated Grip, the close-combat assassin, and had strapped wasabi up the assassin's nose. They shivered at the frightening memory. Koro-Sensei was the first to come to his senses.

"Nonetheless, they're still your classmates and my students. They're still obliged to assassinate as the rest of you," Koro-Sensei explained proudly.

"You do realize how dire the situation right," Yoshida said as the others sweat dropped.

"Ehh?!? Never mind, let's just continue walking," Koro-Sensei suggested as the others followed suit.

After a while of walking, Okajima and Koro-Sensei spot something in the distance.

"Hey what's that over there," Okajima pointed in a direction where there was a clearing and had something in the middle of it. Koro-Sensei and the others looked in the direction he was pointing. At that moment, Koro-Sensei extended his eyes so he has a better look at the clearing. He suddenly got really flustered and had sped his way to the clearing. From the point where the rest of the students were standing, Koro-Sensei was wearing a beetle helmet similar to the one he wore before their trip to Okinawa and was now the color pink. There in the clearing were loads of dirty magazines, books, and pudding and other sweets. Koro-Sensei was now in vacation-mode.

"This ... is .... wunderfool," the teacher exclaimed as he was rapidly stuffing his mouth with pudding.

Okajima had known that expression and realized all hope was lost.

"I don't think Koro-Sensei is going to be much help now," Okajima told the others nervously.

"We should still keep searching even without him," Yoshida had suggested and the others nodded in agreement.

While walking they spot a blue blur in the distance. All of them started to wonder if that could the same blunette they all know and consider both a classmate and friend.