Hidden Chapter: JISOO

Breaking in my previous speed limit per kilometre while my eyes starting to form blurry clouded tears, I don't care if I bump into someone or something because all I need is to make it on time

I hit my accelerator and press the horn of my car when I glimpse that I only have 10 minutes to make it.

"Aish get out of my way." I cried out when a two-car blocked my way.

I press my horn hard and long when they didn't flinch and keeps on blocking me, "Fuck. Please I am not initiating a race. I am in a hurry." I shouted as if they can hear me.

My tears flow down and I wipe it. I'm in my photoshoot when I got a text message from him.

You know that I love you.
And I'm gonna do anything to prove that to you.
But I also know and feel that you are still not ready to bring us to the next level. It's so hard for me, but I am now giving you space and time.
This is probably my last message to you. I am wishing you all the happiness in this world. I love you Jisoo and Goodbye!

I turn my wheel to the next lane and decrease my speed. Those two bastards would not let me passed them and I don't have time for their shit.

I need to talk to him before my manager noticed my absence in the shoot. I lied to them that I just need to use the restroom and I took that opportunity to escape.

That idiot needs to know that I need him and I am just afraid to enter into a relationship after witnessing how it broke Lisa and Jennie.

I'm so stupid to compare him to his younger member, he always shows me how different he is and how he respects me with all his heart. He's a man that every girl dream of, he's a full package in short.

I harshly parked my car beside the road and leaned my forehead to the steering wheel and wailed, "You are so coward Kim Seokjin. I told you to wait. Why are you surrendering now?" I cried ignoring the nonstop phone calls that I am receiving since earlier.

It's just my manager anyway, and I need to break the rules sometimes. I'm always the good member and Unnie every day of my life, I never did anything against their will and having this would not the caused of their death right?

I wipe my dried tears and fix myself when I heard someone knocked on my window. I gulp and calm myself realizing that it was a cop and a traffic enforcer.

I slowly put my windshield down and smile to the officers, "Annyeonghaseyo officers!" I tried not to stuttered from speaking to hide my uneasiness.

Their eyes grew wider realizing that I am Kim Jisoo from BLACKPINK.

"Annyeonghaseyo Madam! Sorry for disturbing you. But we saw you parked here for almost a half-hour now, unfortunately, it's prohibited."  The traffic enforcer said and I understand him.