Chapter 18 (Hide)

"I love you Baby!"

"I love you too Kookie!"

❥❥❥

Lisa slightly squeezes JK's hands that was holding her cheek and put it down to her side but still holding it. "I am wondering where my touchy Kookie plan to take me." She slowly moves her foot back to its position.

JK chuckled and lick his lip, "Sorry for that, I just want to lessen your pain. And I'm right, it works right?" He said with his teasing voice.

Lisa laugh and pout, "You really know how to turn a girl on huh, playboy." She lightly tapped JK's face.

JK smiles and not letting go his stare at Lisa's beautiful face. He admires everything from the girl in front of him, her eyes, her nose, her lips, her laugh, and her just her. The girl that he was just looking at distance before is now is sitting beside him, talking to him, laughing at him, touching him and owned him. Him who is a playboy, fuckboy, brat, hard-headed man is with this innocent, lovable, beautiful and fragile girl.

He let out a heavy sigh. Lisa was about to remove her hand from his face but she was surprised when JK grab her hand and put it back to his face. He smiles at her, "I don't know what I did from my past life, for me to be blessed like this. Thank you for accepting me in your life Baby." He then kissed her palm and buried his lips in there.

Lisa bit her lips and look away to avoid JK's eyes, he suddenly heard JK giggle. "Aww my Baby is blushing." He said. She moves closer to hit JK's shoulder, "No I'm not." She said shyly.

"It's okay Baby, who girl would not be blush if the great Jeon Jungkook is sitting beside her and kissing her hand." He said to break Lisa's awkwardness.

Lisa looks up to him and pretends that she is mad, "Yah Great Jeon, don't you dare to cheat on me huh." She said. JK pinch her cheeks, "I won't baby promise." Lisa giggle, "Promise? I hate broken promises. So don't you dare..." She was interrupted by a sudden knock to the window of their car.

It's the staff of the café. They look at each other worried. They should not be seen together in one car, it might bring a big issue for sure.

JK gulp and hold Lisa's hand, "Baby it's okay don't be worry, the car is tinted. Would you mind if you transfer to the backseat for while? Sit behind me." He said, while supporting her from moving. "Aww." Lisa having a hard time from moving to the back because of her sprain. "Are you okay? Don't move if you can't." JK hold her waist to stop her. "I'm fine. Don't worry Kookie." Finally, she's sitting on his back now. "Kookie, put your mask on" Lisa remind JK, and he obey her. He put his mask and covers his head with his hood. He slowly moves down the windshield on his side in half and asked the man who's standing outside, "What's the matter?" He coldly asked trying to change his voice. The man smile and bow to him, "I'm sorry Sir to bother you, but this is for customer's parking only. I just want to ask if you have someone inside?" he said. JK look around and he saw that there are cars waiting to have slot in the parking.

He looks back to the man and bow, "I am sorry, I was in the café earlier. I was about to go but my phone ring, I take that call first that's why I am still here. But I am really leaving before you knock." He lies.

The man nodded and bows for the last time, "Sorry Sir to disturb you, Thank You for coming." The man leave that made JK to take off his mask and let out a heavy sigh. "So close." He mumbles.

He heard Lisa chuckled, "Nice lie. Such an expert." She said. "Let's go now Kookie." She added.

"Aye Aye Master!" JK said. He starts the engine and move slowly. "Where do you want to go?" He look at his rear view mirror to see what is his girlfriend doing. They eyes met, she is looking at his mirror too. "Wei?" He asked and focus again to the road. "Nothing" She said but deep inside there are a lot of thoughts inside her mind. She still has those thoughts she said to Jennie last night. She's really afraid. Afraid of being caught and being hurt at the same time but there is also a part of her that feels excitement and joy. And then she remember what Jennie told to her, that the outcome was depends on how they handle their relationship. She knows that they must expect all the possible problems and trials that will go through to their relationship but as long as they are loyal and trusting each other they will remain strong whatever difficulties came. She looks outside and sees people walking and talking freely, she let out a soft sigh, "Be strong Lili, be strong." She mumbles.