Chapter 6 (HANLICE♥)

*LISA'S*

8:15am

My head still hurt but I have to attend again in my rehearsal. I feel envy to Rose; she's not forced to go to the studio today 'coz she's going to sing with her Ukelele and she's already polished it already. Hayy If only I could sing well like her, I'm not going to this too. Anyway, I love dancing and dancing is my passion.

I stand up in my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I can still smell alcohol in my body. The water is so refreshing, so cold, I feel the heat that evaporating in my skin, and the water washes my hangover. I wrapped my body with my pink bathrobe, and go straight to my vanity mirror to blow up my hair using my dryer. I am not in the mood to put some make up; I just put Moonshot Cushion and Tint.

What should I wear today? I stare at my wardrobe, struggling in thinking what to wear. It ends in a black crop top, jogger pants, and black rubber shoes. My mood suits with my clothes today, all black. But I bring my duck romper hoodie, just in case my mood change. After preparing all my stuffs I went out to my room and go straight to the kitchen to make breakfast, cereal usual. I see my Jennie are already awake and having their breakfast. 

"Oh Jennie you're already awake? Why you're so early?"

"I suddenly feel hunger, so I stand up and take have some snack, after this I'm going to go back in my room and sleep again. You have your rehearsal today? I think Rose is still sleeping; you want me to wake her up? Wait here and have your breakfast." Jennie attempt to stand but I stop her.

"She's already done with her rehearsal, Jung Oppa texted me and I think she got the same message too. Oppa said that she can rehearse here at home. So I don't have a choice, I should go there on my own."

"Aw, our Maknae looks awful. Do you want me to go with you?" Jennie suggested

"No need Jennie, besides Oppa will be here soon to pick me up so I'm not literally alone."

"Okay as what you said." Jennie sweetly said

I already made my cereal; I started to eat when Jennie suddenly brought up the topic from what happened last night at the bar.

"Hay, last night was almost perfect and fun if only Jeon Jungkook suddenly gone crazy. That jerk." Jennie sounds very annoyed to him

"I was really shocked too, we all do well and happy, where that mood of him came from. Did something with you guys while I'm dancing?"

"Of course none, we are all screaming and cheering. We don't even look at him." Jennie said

"He looks so drunk. His hyungs shouldn't let him drink too much knowing that he has his low alcohol tolerance."

"Ah I remember, Nayeon told me before that Jeon Jungkook is very stubborn. He's the youngest in BANGTAN if I'm not mistaken. But still that's not a valid reason to act like that." Jennie said

"Of course, I'm the youngest here too but I'm not stubborn, Right Unnie?"

"Not at all" Jennie then change her mood and laugh at me

"You're now laughing; forget what happened last night beside that would be the last time that we will have that kind of interaction again."

"We're not sure, remember that Rose give her contact number to that boy." Jennie said

"Oh yeah right, that Rose." I pretend that I am angry

I finished eating my cereal just in time when Jung Oppa has arrived.

 "Good morning Oppa." We both greet in synchronize

"Are you ready?" Jung Oppa said

"Yes!" I said softly