Chapter 26 (After Party II)

The girls are patiently waiting to the boys who was cleaning and fixing their room. They hear the door suddenly opens, they thought that it was already their boyfriends but nah it's Suga, walking like a zombie with his eyes close.

Jennie clears her throat, "Excuse me? Are you somewhat having a sleepwalk?" She asks with curiosity.

Suga halt, he partially opens his eyes and looks to the girls and bow, "Ow I'm sorry! I thought you already went home. Where are the boys? Aish those punks, are they left you alone here? Wait I'll call them." He said before turning around but Jisoo stops him.

"No- They actually cleaning their room so we can comfortably sleep there," Jisoo said.

Suga faces them again and nod, "I am just going to get some Sogu." He then walks toward their fridge and gets 4 bottles of soju and side dishes.

The girls notice that he having a hard time holding all of that so they stand up and offer some help but Suga as being Suga decline their help. After bidding goodbye he then enters his room again and not purposely slammed his door.

"Okay!" Rose mumbles.

Right after Suga left, the boys went out to their room.

"Who's that?" Jin asks the girls.

Jisoo raises her brow, "Who? The one who slammed the door? It's Suga." She said.

The boys nod, "The room is ready you can have your rest now." Jimin said wrapping his arm in Rose's waist to support her from standing.

JK made his way to Lisa and position his self to carry her in bridal style since she is already sleeping.

"There are changes, Jin Oppa sleeps with Jimin's room Jisoo Unnie and Rose will use your room while I and Lisa in JK's room. Is that clear?  Okay then, let's go!" Jennie made sudden changes, the reason? I don't know either.

"Did we really need to sleep separately? Babe it's not our first time to sleep together, so what's wrong?" Tae complained again.

"I just don't like the idea, we are here in your dorm with seven jerks and I don't want to be separated with our Babies. They are so innocent." Jennie explained once again.

"But--" JK was about to speak but Jennie cut him already.

"No more but Brat, carry her now." Jennie almost yelled.

JK didn't have any choice but to obey her. She carried Lisa in bridal style and made his way first to his room. Behind him are Jennie and Taehyung, flirting.

After JK carefully lays down Lisa to his bed, he gives a quick peck to her head and caresses her cheeks with his thumb.

He then stands up and looks to the couple who are leaning to the wall kissing like he is not there. He clears his throat to remind them that he still with them.

"If you don't want to stop, you can go with Tae hyung's room. I am okay here." JK said with his arms cross.

Jennie slightly pushes Tae that made him frowned.

"It is still NO!" She said and sits in the corner of the bed.

The boys were about to exit the room when she stops them again.

"Ahmm JK can I borrow any comfy shirt so I can change Lisa's clothes? Babe, I need one too." She said.

JK walk back to his wardrobe and choose a comfy black oversize hoodie and sweat pants. At the same time Tae went to his room and gets what his girl needs, he chooses an oversize polo shirt from Gucci of course.