Chapter 10 (JK's 2nd Step - Can I get your number?)

"Oh my God!" Lisa said.

They were all shocked especially Jungkook and Lisa.

"Yah you two, w-what a-re y-you d-doing?" Taehyung said while stuttering

The girls simultaneously spoke, "Lisa Maknae?" with their shook faces.

Lisa shakes her head and covers it with her hand. Jungkook saw Lisa's reaction; he knows that she feels uncomfortable.

He stood up and pushes their friends out of the room.

"What are you doing here? Get out now!"Jungkook said while pushing them away.

They are all confuse, "JK we should be the one here asking you that?" RM yelled

"You jerk, what did you do to our Baby?" Jennie trying to reach Jk's hair who is pushing them away.

JK look at Jennie, "What? I am not doing anything. Get out!" Jungkook yelled at Jennie's face.

Jin hitted JK's head, "Hey Brat why are you like that? Did we teach you to shout and fight with a woman?"

JK still pushes them away, "Hyung that hurts, I'm not fighting with her, and I'm just defending myself."

Finally JK brought their friends outside. All their assistants and bodyguards saw them and they run immediately to go between them.

"What now kid?" Suga asked

The girls give their death glare at JK.

Jisoo move forward, "We have to get Lisa out of here." She said while instructing Lisa's bodyguard and assistant to get her inside.

But JK move backward and he open his arm and blocked the door, "No!" he shouts

"Yahhhhh". The girls shout at him

"You shouldn't" JK said

Rose look at him suspiciously, "And why we shouldn't? Who do you think are you?" Rose yelled at him

Jimin move to Rose's front, "JK, you know we always listen to you, would you mind to explain what is really happening now?" Jimin asked JK politely.

JK take a deep breath, "Look, Lisa was so embarrassed since earlier. What you see just now is only a misunderstanding. We didn't do whatever in your mind now. I am not like that, I'm a fuckboy, yes I know that's how you see me, but I don't do that for my own sake. We just met here accidentally." He explained

"So why are you pushing us away?" Jhope asked

JK looks behind him, "Well, I think Lisa feels embarrassment again. And I also think that we need to give her time to feel comfortable." He said.

RM move forward to JK and he tap his shoulder, "You know that we always believe you, I'm so proud of you. Now we can see that you really grown-up."

JK smile, "Thank You hyung." He said

"Well if that so, I think Lisa needs someone beside her right now." Jennie said with a calm voice

Taehyung grabs Jennie's hand and said, "As her friend, I think she needs you."

Jennie looks at him, "I don't think so, she might be ashamed of us now."

They all look at Jennie and Taehyung, and focused on their hands, holding again.

Suga point her flashlight in their hand again, "What is really in your hand, all of a sudden they are always holding on?"

All of them laugh except Jennie and Tae who turns red.