Chapter 7 The vampies vs werewovles

A/N Hey guys thank u sooo sooo much for the reads and comment it makes my day knowing I'm helping people say happy and enjoying my book. You guys are sooo great but however please please keep the comments and vote coming so I know I'm doing okay cause I really wouldn't know for myself lol. I hope you enjoy this chapter I'm going try and bring more drama between the pack and Edwards family members, but guys keep in mind Jacob knows all the story about the tribe and stuff but doesn't know Sam and his friends like Quil and Embry and the other who attend Fork High with him are werewolves he will soon find out but not anytime soon maybe around chapter 13-15 Okay I'll leave you guys to read Love U ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~remember chapter not edited ask questions if not understand so now in ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5, 4, 3, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2, 1 ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

[Recap]
It was just me and Edward in the woods and lunch is almost done, but I told him the truth I know what he and his family are. None can hear us and none knows I'm here with him. For some reason I knew Edward wouldn't hurt me that's why I trust him. This is what happens next after he asked me to say the answer out loud that I know his a vampire.

~*Bella POV*~

"Vampire" I breathed out softly

Edward: "are u scared"?

"No, I'm not" I turned around to face him, he was staring at me coldly

Edward: "Well u should be" he said with a serious tone and a straight face

"I know you won't hurt me" I said looking at his eyes trying to understand what his thinking

Edward "ha u don't know the first thing, what we can do"... He grab my wrist and pulled me as we walked up a hill and deeper into the woods

"Where r we going"? I asked confused and his grab was a little stronger than I'm used to so I can't break free

Edward: "to show you how we really look like in the sun"

I was just thinking in my head I knew he wouldn't hurt me, and I just hope maybe I can try and be their friends since I know them for who they r, because they looked like they didn't really have any human friends at school. Than finally Edward stop on top of a hill, that's when I pulled myself out of my own thoughts.

Edward: "I'll show u what we look like watch" he went more on top of the hill were the sun light was peaking out and his starts taking off his shirt undoing there buttons. Then I truly saw a beautiful creatures sparkling like millions shiny stone or something I can't even explain it, it's truly wonderful.

"You beautiful, there's nothing wrong with you" I said still staring at his beauty

Edward: "you still don't understand do u Bella, I'm a killer, I'm not beautiful" he said harshly still shocked that I wouldn't be scared of him.

"No you're not Edward, you won't hurt me I trust you" he just shake his head in disappointment I don't know what his plan is to truly scare me from him...

Edward: "Bella I don't understand you why aren't you scared, then let me show you some other things we can do" he punch a big rock that was away from the sun light, then he pulled out a big tree from their roots that were in the ground. And run fast that I couldn't see him anymore

Edward: "see Bella we are dis designed to kill, we're monsters its better if u stay away from us".

"I can't stay away from you now Edward since I know the truth about you, I'm not scared you can't scare me off that easily". I walked away towards like a crave but not really a crave it just big rock growing grass on them. Edward followed me quickly. Them his put his arms against the rock with me ending up pushed against them and between his arms.