You Tried !

*Same Day*

Jaden POV: As Soon As I Got The Call Saying Ray Got Shot. I Grabbed my keys,got in my car & sped to the hospital. I Was Crying the whole way there. I was losing hope. I called Kevin and told him to meet me at the hospital. He tried asking questions & I just hung up the phone. 

As soon as I got there Andrea was in the waiting room with blood all over her && with her hands in a praying position, crying her eyes out. 

Me: Drea Wtf Happened ?

Andrea: why tf do you care? Why are you even here?

Me: wtf do you mean? .. Man I don't have time for this where is ray? 

Andrea: I'm not about to lose another Bestfriend over you. I'm pretty sure the reason she got shot is cuss of yo ass! .

Me: why do you insist on keep blaming her death on me?? I didn't do it damn it ! 

Andrea: *silent*

Doctor: Family Of Ray'VaLanese Williams ?

We Both Stood Up . Then Kevin Came Running In. We weren't family but shit we was in this together.

Doctor: Where's Her Mom? 

Andrea: On the Way. I called her she should be walking in any minute now.

Doctor: Ok Well the good News is that she's alive. 

Me & andrea sighed in relief,while Kevin was still confused & shit.

Doctor: but the bad news is that she's in a coma. She suffered brain damage. The bullet went through her skull. She's lucky she made it. 

Me: Well Can We See Her ?

Doctor: of course , I'll send the mother in as well when she gets here.

Me, Andrea, & Kevin walked in to see an unconscious Ray. She had a bandage rapped around her head. She still looked beautiful. 

Andrea bust out in tears all over again. Kevin held her while she cried on his shoulder. I pulled up a chair next to Ray. I held her hand lightly squeezed.

Me: I'm gonna find the person who did this to you . & I'm gonna kill them. I put that on my heartbeat baby. 

I kissed her hand & I didn't even notice I started crying. 

Me: Drea could you tell me exactly what happened .

Drea: we were coming out of the mall & a car pulled up in front of us & shot her then drove off.

Me: What kinda car was it ? Did the person say anything, what did they look like?

Drea: the boy had a ski mask on I couldn't see anything but his eyes... They were hazel brown. && he said "don't fuck with shay" when he pulled off..... But just 2 minutes earlier in the mall ray got a call. && she said it was a girl saying she was already half dead && how it wasn't over ..  I didnt understand.

Right then & there I knew who tf it was. . .

Me: Marshay .

Drea's sadness turned to angriness real quick . i knew cuss she looked up at me mad asf.

Drea: I'll kill that bitch I swear , I fucking knew it .

Kevin POV/  This shit is crazy man . ray got shot .. Everything was all good bout a week ago . Marshay wrong asf man. Idc what happens to that hoe. She gone have what's coming to her.

Me: dude wtf man .

Jaden: let's go bruh.

Me: where tf is we going???

Jaden: we gotta go . get up dude, let's go 

Andrea: wait wtf where y'all going .

Jaden: we'll be right back.

Andrea POV/ They didn't tell me shit . just left. I guess I'll just stay at the hospital for a while and talk to ray. I started telling her everything . I knew she could hear me . but just couldn't talk back. 

Jaden POV/ I'm Boutta Make A Quick trip to Marhshay house . Im fucking furious.

Kev: you mind telling me where tf we going?? 

Me: we boutta go to marshay house.

Kev: why?

Me: I got sum shit  I need to handle.

Kev: aye bruh I hope you not doing what I think you tryna do.

I didn't answer him I just kept driving. The rest of the drive to marshay house was silent.

I Got out the car & started walking towards her front door. Kev followed right behind. I banged on her door repeatedly until she answered .  I didn't even give her a chance to say anything.

Me: WTF DID YOU DO!!??

Marshay: *staring blankly at me* I Don't know what your talking about.

She turned around and walked to the living room. Of course I followed. 

Me: you know wtf I'm talking about marshay don't play stupid who shot ray?

Marshay: oh goody , did the bitch die ?

Me: Nah My baby made it ! Now tell me who tf attempted to kill her.

Marshay: this is a free world I don't have to tell you shit.

I lost it & I choked the shit around her pushing her up against the wall.

Kev: Man Chill , !!! Fuck Is You Doing?

I let go of her & she starting rubbing her throat.

Marshay: Idek if you forgot but if you kill me , you kill your child. I'm still carrying your seed dumbass.

She was right ....

Me: Don't speak one word to me unless its about the baby.

&& then I walked out with kev following behind me.

Kev: You alright man??

Me: Yeah I'm Good .....

We drove back to the hospital. Ray's mom arrived and then Everybody else went home after a few hours. I stayed the whole night.  Ray Was Gonna be ok I felt it in my heart && soul. I'm not giving up on her.