the tragedy// part two.

Ray Pov/ Once every one got on track of what was going on and who my father was every one was shocked in aww.. I was scared for my life. I decided to call my mom and tell her. Her phone went straight to voicemail . I kept calling her .. No answer . shit .

Andrea POV/ all this shit is overwhelming . I feel so horrible. I really wanna throw up. Mt head is spinning and I'm worried. I'm keeping my eyes glued on ray. I can'tet her out of my sight. Kelani's gone .. Wtf this is all too much .

Kevin POV/ I'm ready to murk some niggas man on soul. I'm just waiting on bro to give the word. All this shit is fucked up . my fucking niece is gone now . I loved that Lil girl . these niggas gotta die.

Marshay POV/ My daughter is gone .... Its all my fault ... This isn't fair . I only got to spend time with my daughter for 3 hours. I know its my fault but still . I loved her. I don't feel worthy of nothing anymore ... Nothing , not talking .. Or breathing .. I'm a waste of space.

Jaden POV/ I'm so broken . there's only 2 thoughts swerming around in my head right now. My daughter .. & how ima take these niggas out . I look around at everybody else . and there just sitting there . everybody's lost for words. Not a single word is being said.

Marshay: ima go to the bathroom guys.

I watched her as she got up and walked up the stairs. I heard the bathroom door close and lock.

Marshay POV/ I'm losing my mind . crying uncontrollably. I grab a paper towel off the sink. And a razor out my pocket. I slit my wrist. I dipped my finger in the blood and started writing a note on the paper towel. When I was done . I took the razor and slit my wrists some more. I was bleeding bad ... I was getting dizzy ... I wasn't dying fast enough . i looked in the mirror one last time , took the razor and dragged it across my throat . my throat was gushing blood and I was gasping for air. I felt.myself smile.. And then I fell ... Everything went black.

Ray POV / Am I the only one who noticed marshay's been up there for over 15 minutes ? ..

Me: ima go check on her y'all ..

I walk up the stairs and knock on the bathroom door .. No answer .. I knock again .. Still no answer.

Me: marshay its me ray . I just wanna make sure your okay.

Still no answer ...

Me: Guys she's not answering Me ... She's not saying anything.

They all come up the stairs.

Jaden: look marshay we know your sad .. I am too ... Just come out and talk to us..

No response ...

Jaden: Ight I'm coming in .... (Tries to open the door but locked)

Jaden: okay marshay open the door.

Kevin: right shay come on now girl we here for you open up ..

Jaden: tf .. (Starts shaking door) ..

No answer ..

Jaden starts kicking the door . really really hard until the lock finally loosens and breaks. There was blood everywhere and then I looked at marshay's lifeless body and screamed. Drea gasped and started throwing up.

Jaden got down and crawled to her.

Jaden: nah man ... Not you too .. Why .. Man Whyyy (crying uncontrollably)

Water filled my eyes . I saw the razor in her hand. And a paper towel on the counter. Kevin saw what I was looking at . and went and grabbed it.

Kevin Read : "maybe now we can finally be together for good."

She killed herself . because of her daughter. She felt so guilty that she had to take herself out .. This is so fucked up .

I called the police. They arrived 10 minutes later. They had to actually pry marshay out of jadens arms. He would not let her go for nothing. They came and took the body away. Everybody went back downstairs except for jaden . he sat on the top step looking miserable. His face was pale from all the tears he had cried. I went and sat next to him on the top step . I put my hand on his.

Jaden: she was the last thing I had left of my daughter ... Now they're both gone. This can't be real ..

Me: I'll always be here ... We're in this together .

I squez his hand . and laid my head on his shoulder. He rubbed his thumb against the back of my hand . things weren't at all peaceful how they seemed.

My phone started vibrating so I pulled it out my pocket. It was ringing so I answered .

Me: hello

??: is this the daughter of Angela Williams?
Me: yes who's calling ?,

Everybody looked up at me in wonder of who I could be talking to otp.

??: this is meadowdale hospital . I was calling to inform you that your mother, Excuse the words that I am about to say, has been brutally stabbed after coming out of the grocery store. She was stabbed over 20 times in her face , chest , & neck area. I'm sorry. Your mother passed away an hour ago. When you get the chance could you please come up to the hospital & .....

I stared blankly into space .. I dropped the phone , it fell down the steps, and i screamed & cried for dear life. Everybody rushed to me trying to figure out what was wrong . jaden kept holding me ...

Drea: ray book what's wrong ?? .. What happened ?,

I kept screaming and crying . I had no way for words .

Kevin : ray who was that ?!! ..

Jaden: calm down baby .. Talk to us . come on now talk .

Me: my .. m- moms d- dead .

Jaden POV/ this shit is crazy.... Wtf . this shit not adding up . ray's mom is now gone too . right after rick came back into town tho ... I know wtf is happening now ...

Ray told us what the person otp told her. Everything is starting to add up .

Ray: it won't be long until he comes after me ... How did he know where she was ?,.. He must know where I am too.

Me: Nah That won't happen ray. Me & Kev Gone make sure you and Drea stay out of harms way . just stay inside . don't go outside and keep all doors locked .

I grabbed the keys off the counter.

Me: let's go Kev.

Kevin: Ight .

Drea: where y'all going ?!

Me: we'll be back alright? I promise.

I kissed Ray's forehead . and gave her a hug. I gave drea a hug too. Kev did the same. You never know when the last goodbye gone be . especially after all that happened today ...