The makeup

Ray Pov ; Of course i was pissed when i seen jaden come through the door. He actually had the nerve to stare at me with pity and sorrow in his eyes. I broke the stare and got up and went into the kitchen.

Kevin: yeah bro its ra rap , yeen gettin that back.

Jaden: man nigga shutup.im finna go talk to her.

Daniel: Good luck.

Im getting something out the freezer and i turn around to see ray staring blankly at me. I mean mug him and get a knife.

Jaden: Dang , you gone cut me now ?

Ray: nah not yet , imma use it for the brownies first.

Jaden: , watchuu mean YET ?.

Ray: ignoring him..

Jaden : listen ray about what happenened I-

ray: i dont wanna hear it jaden..

jaden: just let me explain ..

ray : *pointing the knife in his face* I SAID I DONT WANNA HEAR IT!

*Whole room gets quiet and stare*

Jaden: *looking scared*,listen ray I'm sorry I didn't mean it if you could just let me explain. Please Ray ... Please ?

Ray : you have one minute.

Jaden: can we just go some place private?

Without a repsonse I started walking to the porch with jaden following close behind me. Of course everybody was still staring us down like we just committed a damn murder.

Jaden : ok look ray , what happened between me && Marshay .. It was nothing .I put that on my heart beat baby. She kept kissing up on me && I told her to stop .. But you know marshay .. She not a good listener . I Let out a moan because hey I mean I'm a nigga I can't just *pauses && looks at ray's face* ... Well uh you know what I mean ... I honestly don't want this to be the last of us . I couldn't live with myself ray .. Really I didn't mean it will you forgive me Ray'VaLanese Williams ?

Ray : *staring blankly at him*  Fine ..

Jaden: so are we official again ?

Ray: Yes Jaden We Are Official .

He Smiles so Hard Showing His dimples && perfect teeth . Then He Kissed Me . We Were So Lost In The Moment We didn't even realize everybody was standing at the door .

Everybody in unison - Awwwwwww !!!!!

Jaden && ray : * laughing*

For the rest of the night Everyone had a great time watching movies & joking around . everybody was just happy together .. I liked this .. 

Jaden in the Mm .