Meet &nd Greet

Jaden Pov

Me and Ray had a blast last night, after we worked on our project we ate junk food,watched movies,and play fight. I'm happy to have her as a gf ❤. She is So amazing, this was love at first sight. 

I felt Ray Start to move and wake up and her eyes slowly started to open,

Jaden: goodmorning bae  :)

Ray:  shut the Fuck up,  it's too early nigga.

Jaden:  *surprised* damnn somebody grumpy in the morning I see.

Ray:  *takes pillow smacks him with it*

Jaden: violence is never the answer. But I see ima have to Fuck you up this Morning.

Ray: Whatever nigga,  where my clothes that my mom brought last night? 

Jaden: I ain't telling you mean ass Girl -.-

Ray: *gives him the look * 

Jaden: *scared* they in the closet, damn ma you bout mean as shit.

Ray:  Whatever go start my shower mf.

Jaden:  ask nicely.

Ray:  can you get yo fathead ass up and start my shower please? 

Jaden:  Whatever fine..  *gets up starts shower*

Ray Pov:

This nigga jaden needs not to Fuck with me inna a.m. ! I am not a Morning person at all!!!  -.- he gone have to learn that,

I get my outfit Together and get in the shower....  I take a nice long shower and think. Will My Dad ever find me and my mom again .? I Sure hope not!  I ain't tryna go back to that nigga,  we been doing hella good I ain't tryna take 10 steps back. I get out the shower and get dress,  I'm wearing a white half shirt that says Bad and some leather see through leggings with my white and black jordans, I add some accessories and put lip gloss on. I go back into jadens room to find him not there.  I go downstairs and see him on the couch with a woman in her mid 30's. I'm guessing it's his mom. He looked angry and disappointed. 

Woman: Hi Sweety,  you must be Ray. I'm jadens mom. You Can Call Me Jade dont Call me Ms. Sanders.. makes me feel old.

Jaden: *whispers* you are.

Jade: ima Fuck you up j, I'm far from old. 

Me:*laughing* nice to meet you jade.

Jade: Well have fun kids I'm gonna go..

Jaden:  but you just got here.  *makes disappointed face*

Jade: I know son I gotta go tho,  how bout you take Ray to get some to Eat. *leaves *

Me: *looks at jaden* are you OK? 

Jaden:  eh I'm used to it.  But I'm gonna go take a shower and then we can have an us day , I need to know more about my baby *kisses her forhead *