Never Gave Up .

4 Years Later

*Jaden's && Marshay's Daughter In The Mm*

Andrea POV/ Its Been 4 Years & Ray's Still in a coma. Lots Of Things Has Changed.  Marshay Had the baby. && then took off afterwards so jaden has custody of their little girl. I Really Miss Ray.  Me & Jaden & kevin & everybody else still go see her every other week filling her room with balloons that say get well && teddy bears that say I love you.  Jaden go and sees her every day. Today's her 19th birthday & me && the crew are gonna see her.

Jaden POV/ I'm Now 20 years old, With A 4 Year Old Daughter. Ray is 19 today. Today's her birthday .  I Still Have Hope For Ray. I Go && see her every single day. Today I'm gonna let my daughter See her. My daughter's name is Kelani. After she was born her mom took off , and i haven't seen her since. I've been taking good care of my daughter tho.

Kelani - daddy where we boutta go?

Me: remember the girl I tell you all about everyday ?

Kelani- yess.

Me: we gonna see her.

Kelani- is she nice?

Me: yeah but she doesn't talk much.

Kelani- why not ?

Me: because she ran out of words. She'll find some more soon.

*at the hospital*

We entered Ray's room to see her mom picking up her purse as if she was leaving.

Rays mom: oh hi jaden && hi little cutie.

Kelani- *smiling* hi .

Me: hey ms. Williams.

Ray's mom : I was just about to get outta here. Just had to say happy birthday to my baby girl.

Me: Ight see you later ms. Williams

She left & closed the door.

Kelani- daddy is this the girl ?

Me: yes Kelani this is her.

Kelani - hi ms. Ray'vaLanese . my name is Kelani & my daddy has told me all about you. *looks at me* Daddy she's pretty.

Me: Yeah just like you baby girl.

I Was staring at ray. Admiring all her features.

Kelani- Daddy?

Me: Yes Baby?

Kelani- Can Me & ms. Ray'valanese play a game.

I laughed out how she could barely pronouce her name. 

Me: No Not right now baby.

Ray: && why can't we?

I look up to see ray looking right back at me. I run over to her side really fast. And take her hand.

Me: oh my god ray.

Ray: Who's this pretty gurl?

Me: that's my daughter kelani. She's 4 years old.

She looked at me with a surprised face. 

Kelani- how long have you been here ?

Ray: well if your 4. Then ive been in here 4 years & sum months.

Kelani- why were you here so long?

Ray: because I was sleep for a long time.

Kelani- so now that your woke you can come home with me and my daddy? Then I could show you my room.

Me: happy birthday ray.

Ray: I'm 19 years old ?

Me: yes you are.

Ray: I've missed everything .... 3 birthday's, prom , everything .

Me: we're gonna make up for that lost time I promise.

Ray: ok, shouldn't you go tell the doctors that I'm awake. 

Me: oh damn yeah ...

I Go Out && Tell the doctors that Ray's Awake and they rush in & ask her lots of questions.  Soon after , Drea, Kevin, & everybody else came to see Ray. Everybody was so happy she was awake now. Especially Drea .

The doctor came in & said Ray Can leave so she signed the release forms.  Everybody was excited. Ray was back . for good