life ruiner .

Jaden POV / I was in total shock..... I was speechless. Words couldn't seem to find their way out my mouth. I opened the door to see Marshay standing there . clothes all ragedy and tore. Hair fucked all the way up. .. And she fucking stinked .. bad. And by the looks of it she looked really high. But not just high ... Like off drugs high.

Marshay: Happy to see me ? . . . .

Jaden: why tf are you here ?

Marshay: what do you mean .. I'm here to see the father of my child. And my child too of course ... Where is she?

Jaden: why tf are you concerned? YOU took off... YOU left me and your daughter here ...

Marshay: *laughing*

Jaden: your fucking high ... Get off my doorstep.

Marshay: can I at least see her?

Jaden: not like this you can't . go clean yourself up. (Tries to shut the door)

Marshay: wait jaden? ..

Jaden: what? ...

Marshay: can I have $10 ?

Jaden: for what?

Marshay: I haven't eaten in days.

Jaden: ... Wait here. (Shuts door)

I go in the kitchen & make her a sandwhich and grab her a bag of doritos off the fridge. Just as I was walking towards the door Ray came downstairs. .. Shit.

Jaden: hey baby .. What you doing ?

Rayy: hey who are you taking that to?

Jaden: .. Oh this? .. Feeding the birds Baee .. Nun too serious.

Ray: your a terrible liar.

Just then marshay knocked on the door in an irritated, impatient manner.

Ray: I'll get it ..

Jaden: no bae I got it ..

Ray: tf nigga .. Watch out ( pushes him out the way and opens the door )

Marshay : *laughing* your not fucking dead?

Ray: oh wow .... Why tf is she here ? Didn't you tell me this bitch took off and abandoned Kelani. ? And bitch I know you set me up .

Marshay: stfu cuss you don't know watchuu talking bout. I was gonna come back. . & here I am. And yeah I failed I see.

Ray: you missed her first steps .. Her first words.. All of that shit. You might as well go back where tf you came from. *laughing*

Marshay: but weren't you just sleep for 4 years of your life? .. *laughing*

Ray: * charges at her but jaden grabs her*

Jaden : ok that's enough .. Here marshay take this and leave. (Shuts door).

Ray: why didn't you tell me she was here?

Jaden: because im not stupid I knew there was gonna be some type of altercation between you too.

Ray: she tried to have somebody kill me! That bitch should be locked up. & then you let her show up here?

Jaden: you saw her . look at what happened to her. Im not just gone leave the mother of my child hanging like that. That's fucked up. She did me wrong yeah but I'm not that cold hearted.

Ray: whatever .. (Leaves upstairs)

Ray POV : that shit just pissed me off I gotta get tf out this house cuss this nigga boutta blow me. I Get Some quick clothes to put on & then get Inna shower.