kidnapped .

Jaden Pov: My Mind Is Racing , I looked at the rearview mirror & i could still see the blood stain from where Kelani bled ... I Erased the thought out of my mind as me & Kev drove . We were meeting Q at his crib . We arrived there about 10 minutes later. & I pulled into the driveway. I got out the car and jogged up Q's porch. Kev followed close behind. I rung the doorbell & looked down at my feet. I heard movement so I'm guessing somebody was about to come open the door.

A little nigga looking around the age of 15 or 16 opened the door.

The boy: uh Can I help you?

Me: I'm here for Q ,

The boy: he don't sell no more , get lost.

Then he tried to close the door in my face. & I stopped it

Me: uhm excuse tf outta me, do I look like a crack head ?? , I'm his nephew & I'm here to see him . I got business to fuckin handle .
The boy: oh well he's in the back ..

Me: Come on kev ..

I push past the Lil nigga & kept walking towards the back . I even wonder who tf he was? Oh well .. Somebody who used to work for Q probably .

I knock on the door & i hear somebody yell "Its Open" . So I Walk In with kev still behind me. I see him sitting in a black lounge chair behind his desk. The usual.

Me: Wassup Uncle Q.

He stood up & gave me a hug . ( a manly hug , no gay shit )

Q: wassup young . who's ya boy?

Me: oh This My nigga kev . he good. He's the dude that called you.

Kev reached out his hand & they dapped.

Q: y'all can sit down ,

He pointed at 2 black chairs . & shortly after we sat.

Q: Ight so what brings y'all here ?

Me: Ight What I'm boutta tell you might sound crazy as shit but yeah all this happend today.

Q: I could tell . I mean your shirts covered in blood. Nothing I can't handle

I looked down at my shirt not even noticing all marshay's blood that was still on me.

Me: Yeah A lot .... But uh okay so My girl , her name Ray & She just recovered from a coma for 4 years which my baby momma put her in . she got her set up . but my baby momma left after My daughter kelani was born . I don't know why .. I don't know where or nun .. She just went ghostie on a nigga . but the day Ray got out the hospital from the yaknoww coma My babymoma showed back up . & she looked like she was on drugs or sum .. Which she was .. And I told her to clean herself up if she wanted to see kelani. And Me & ray had an argument about her being there & one thing led to another she smacked me and I punched her . & after that she left . & then a few hours later marshay returned ( my baby momma) she looked cleaned up so I let her in . & then she took my daughter out for ice cream but she returned with her not in good condition . somebody had shot my daughter. And I rushed her to the hospital but she didn't make it ..

Q: damnnnnn all this happened today? I'm sorry for yo lost nephew I really am .

Me: it does NOT end there ..

Q: oh shit there's more ??

Me: yeah so after I had came back from the hospital I asked marhshay who shot my fucking daughter and she said it was this dude named rick. & I was like wtf does this have to do with him shooting my daughter .. Turns out he is a drug lord and marshay owed him money from heroin so he did the unthinkable & shot kelani cuss marshay told him that she was her daughter. Then my girl and her friend showed up at my crib and we all sat there in sadness . Then Marshay went to the bathroom . she was in there for a while so we checked on her. I kicked the door in cuss she didn't answer . and she was laying there with blood spilling from her wrists and neck . she killed herself because she felt bad .... It was just so fucked up. & then my girl got a call no later than 15 minutes later saying her mom got brutally stabbed to death. & we got a feeling it was the same dude rick because the dude rick could possibly be my girl's dad ... & he used to beat and torture my girl & her mom but they finally escaped .. So Yeah Thats It , Can You please help us Unc.. This shit can not go down like this ... I want that nigga rick to suffer .