Kill me now

Ray POV // I woke up tied up again ... This time I had a mean ass headache . I felt like I was dying. Every part of my body was in so much pain. I could barely move.

I look around the room. Wondering where rick could be. Then I looked up to see somebody coming out of the bathroom. Appears to be the same guy who killed my boyfriend.

He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes & walked over to the bed I was laying in.

The boy: hey um , I dont know you and all but I just wanna say that I'm sorry for killing your boyfriend. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?

I looked at this nigga with so much hatred . I wanted to choke him until his fucking airway was cut completely off.

Me: your fucking sorry ? ... All my fucking family & close friends are gone. I have nobody. Fuck you & your fake ass apology.

My voice was hoarse & it was barely above a whisper. I guess I had lost it when I was screaming so much.

The boy: no like I really am. If I didn't do it I would have died too. Rick basically owns me. Seriously you have to believe me.

Me: no I'm not believing shit that comes out of your fucking mouth . You and my father are fucking monsters.

The boy: wait , Rick's your father?

Me: sadly .

The boy: aw . now I feel even more terrible . how can he treat his own daughter like this.

Just then we heard footsteps coming toward the door. He quickly got up.

He whispered "I'll make it up to you , I promise" & ran back in the bathroom .

Rick came in great , just my fucking luck.

Rick: I see my ball of worthlessness piece of shit is finally up. Hey how ya feeling?

Did this nigga just really nigga ?, really?

I heard the toilet flush and the boy came back out.

Rick : What are you doing in here ?

The boy : i had to piss man ,

Rick: oh okay . Step out , i need a word with my friend here.

Did This Nigga Really Just Call Me His FRIEND ?! ...

The boy leaves & shuts the door on his way out. Rick walks over & kneels down on one knee beside me . This huge, creepy ,excited smile spread across his face.

Rick: i Always Knew I'd Find You Guys Again ... It Was Originally Suppose to be Your Mother Laying Next to you Alive Right Now. The Only Thing About That Is You Know your mother is a very very bad listener . Anyway may she rest in peace. Now That Your Here , You must abide by My Rules Dear. Each day you wake up you will check in with me .

Me: What do you mean check in with you . I have no choice im tied up.

Rick: You'll get out of all of this very soon . Im getting your room set up.

My father must be the dumbest man on earth .

Rick : & i do know what your thinking . "He's letting me free, i can run away" .. you have a tracker the size of a little tiny marble planted inside of your arm & it tells me where ever you are whenever . So i advise you to just listen if you know whats good for you . You are not to leave if its not adam taking you anywhere is that understood ?

Me : who's that ?

Rick : one of my workers .. he was just here using the bathroom .

Greeeeaat . I have my own personal taxi . Everywhere i go i get to see my boyfriend's murderer , sounds fantastically fun.

Rick : anything you want you ask . If you are to break any of my rules i'd beat you so bad you wish you were dead. Got it ?

I Nodded . & with that he left .

I'm Gonna Get tf outta here soon. I just need a plan.

********

A/N , .. Will Ray Ever Get Out ? , Theres Gonna Be a Sequel To This So Stay Tuned .