The Art Project.

Jaden Pov

I Was kinda pissed Ray Walked off on me like that . she even walked off with a girl that i hate.. but i didnt say anything cuss i aint wanna be mean. So its the last period of the day and i have art. I see Ray and her new buddies walk in laughing . I motion for her to sit by me but This dumb ass nigga Kevin gone sit beside me so she sat beside Nicki.

Art Teacher: Ok Class We have a bigg project coming up so im going to be picking partners today.

Kevin and Nicki

Daniel and Marshay

Jaden and Ray'VaLanese.

I smiled hard asf when i heard me and Ray named get picked to be partners together. Shit To dope to be true . I looked at her and smiled.

Art Teacher: This project will not be done in school. it is your responsibility to Get it done at home together. The project is about creativity on a big mural .. Due date is April 5th. Any questions ..?

Nicki: *raises hand* why we gotta do this ?

Art teacher: cuss its worth half your grade and if you dont get it done youll get an F.

After That We get the rest of the period free.. so i decid to go talk too my baby. I walked upto her table and asked her what she was doing afterschool.

Ray: Im stuck with you soo .. uhh yeah .. *laughs* no im kidding tho .

Jaden: haha you cant hurt a nigga feelings like that *makes a sad face*

Ray: Im sorry . *laughs*

Jaden: So uhm boo maybe we can start on that project today ? at my house ...

Ray: Uh sure . Just Text me .

Jaden: Give me yo number after school baee .. Imaa need to use that more often now *winks*

Ray: Mhm Goodbye jaden *laughs*

After that the bell ringed and she walked off ..