I Almost Got AWAY..

It Was pouring raining . All you could hear was mom and dad Arguing. Until Mom stopped Talking and you heard a scream and a loud BANG. At the age of 5 I Didn't know what had happened. I thought they were just playing a game. But as I Got Older it got worse.

Now I'm 15 and I hate the fact that every night I cry because I see the brutal scars on moms face. And the fact that my dad comes in my room every night fiddling with me. I'm so scared for my Mom's life .

One Night while dad was at work my mom came into my room and said it was time to leave. "Pack Your Stuff Ray'VaLanese," my mom said. "First thing when you get out of school I"ll pick you up and I"ll have your bag in the trunk. just Stuff it up under Your Bed." Right Then And There I Realized how would we make it without any income. But I tried not to worry.

The Next day I sat in school all types of worried . I was Tryna get my mind off of some if it but it Juss never went away .

The bell rung so that meant it was time to go home . Only thing was I wasn't Goin home ,idk where I was Goin . But I didn't care . As long as it was safe and far away from my dad .

I Looked around everywhere I Couldn't find my mom or the car. Maybe she Wasn't Coming To Get Me. I waited and Wasted 2 hours of my life standing there waiting on her. I Started To Walk Home After That .

When I Got Home my dad was sitting on the couch. I was completely terrified of him and the look he gave me . "Where have you been,School was out 3 fucking hours ago!" He screamed at me . He got up and start walking towards me . "Well bitch are you deaf or dumb!!! " . "I-I was At the library." I Lied .

"Your a liar Juss like your Slut ass mother and Ohh Yeah she won't be here for a while just me and you."

"Well Where Is She?" .....He Slapped me to the floor . "Did I fuckin Ask you to speak"? "No Sir" I Said Crying Lying there on the floor . "Stop fucking Crying .. Just STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP" He Said As He Stomped me In My Face And my Rib Cage . I Was Feared For my Life . But Just As He Was Taking Off his belt unbuckling his pants about to rape me He heard movement from The Basement