Drama All Over Again !

Marshay Pov: I Don't Fucking Like This new Hoe ray . Yeah I gotta get her up out the picture . She finna get inna way of me and jaden . I don't want that to happen . Me and her fought yesterday and it wasn't pretty . I ain't gone lie she got over me . But this ain't the end . I'm Tryna get my baby back and her duck looking ass ain't finna get inna way of that .

Matter fact I gotta text him and try to snoop my way back in his life . I got a terrific plan . I hope it works .

Jaden Pov: I Get Out. The shower and see that somebody had texted me . It was my ex girlfriend Marshay . Omfg .... Why ?! This mf irritating .

YoungShay: Jaa Baee?

ThatNiggaJ: fuck you want Marshay? And I'm not yo bae don't call me that .

YoungShay: don't pretend like what we had never existed J . But whatever Wyd today ?

ThatNiggaJ: going out with Ray. Why wassup

YoungShay: ugh that hoe Again ? You gotta thing for her don't you. ? :(

ThatNiggaJ: yes , yes I do and that's none of your concern anymore . ✌️ so skit fucking daddle.

She Texted Me Back After That But I Just Ignore it . She wasn't finna ruin me and bae day . I didn't mention that Ray was my girl cuss I knew Marshay was gone do sum stupid to fuck it up . And I ain't with that ..

Ray Came In And saw me nothing but some shorts . My shirt was off so you know she had to stare 😍. I broke her stare by starting to talk .

Me: Uh You Was Gone Say Sum ? *laughing*

Ray: *breaks her stare* damn , *laughing* nigga whats taking ya ass so long I'm down there dying of starvation in this bitch waiting on yo ass .

Me: Shushh up lemme grab a shirt . And some shoes and shit .

Ray: *watching jaden. put on his Jordan shirt and Jordan shoes* Purples my favorite color and you look good in it .

Me: baby I look good in everything , betta ask about me.

Ray: nigga stfu ! You coulda said thank you .

Me: haha Bae I'm kidding thanks now let's go .

I grab my keys off the dresser and walk out .

*in the car*

Ray: nigga I ain't know you drive .

Me: yeah I do .

Ray: so why you don't drive to school ?

Me: so niggas won't be asking for rides tf. I don't want they funky ass on my leather seats . I'm one stingy ass 16 year old nigga *laughing*

Ray: *laughing* stfu jaden .

Me: *laughing*

*arrives to breakfast diner*

Me: *sits down , waiter approaches* wassup , we not ready yet give us a couple minutes . *smiles at her

Waiter : *blushing* ok ..

Ray: well damn you sure had her cheesing from ear to ear ....

Me: yeah well that smile doesn't matter to me , I would like to see a cheesing ass smile on yo face everyday And Ima try the best in my power to keep it that way ...

Ray: Aww ja-gets cut off by waiter)

Waiter: well ready now ?

Me: it's been less than 30 seconds *lauguing* but ok . . . I want the hot cake meal please

Ray: I'll take the same ..

*2 hours later*

Ray POV: I think jaden May be the one . But I ain't finna get to guessing all early and shit cuss lord knows what'll happen to fuck this up .....

I tell jaden to drop me off at home because I haven't seen my mommy and I missed her . Yasss I'm a mommys girl . I come home to find her on the couch watching jerry springer . She always loved that show .

Me: heeeyyyy mommy :) *jumping on her and kissing her face *

Ray's mom: Ray get the hell off me , you know this my show . And you know I don't like to be interrupted . I love you but move .

Me: fine I love you too . .

I went upstairs and After that I text jaden and tell him I'll be coming back over in about an hour . He replies with a good cuss I miss you text . I sat on my bed and just thought and thought and thought . . .

*2 hours later* . . . I thought so hard I ended up falling asleep . I get up take a shower and head out . I was halfway down the street before I realized it was dark , jaden lives a couple streets over it ain't that bad .

As I was walking I got a couple "aye ma wassup's" and whistles and thins of that such . I kept walking .. My heart is taken . I finally get to jadens house and knock on the door and his mom answers the door surprisingly .

Jade: oh hi baby j upstairs with his lil friend you can gone up there too if you'd like I'm finna head out .

Me: k .

I guess he was upstairs with Daniel or Kevin . I walk upstairs and I hear moaning . I open jadens door too see the unthinkable . Marshay was on top of jaden kissing all on his neck and what not . I just stared as tears filled my eyes .

Jaden: (pushes Marshay off him) Ray it's not what it looks like .

Marshay : nah hoe it's exactly what it looks like ..

I just wipe my tears laugh and walk away . . It was just too good to be true