Changes

My eyes shot open to the sound of tapping glass, my body was stiff from how I wasn't moving in my slumber. Stretching out my limbs and yawning I looked at the window to who was there though they weren't there anymore. Until a head popped out and scared the shit out of me. Rolling down the window and looking at the boy who looked around my age but a bit younger.

"Hi! You're Karl, right? I heard you're my big brother!" He spoke in an English accent.

"Uh- Yeah- I suppose.." I replied, fiddling with my sweatshirt strings a bit.

"I'm Toby! But you can call me Tubbo, it's what my closest friends call me!" He spoke excitedly, moving his hands around as he spoke.

"Okay... I don't have any fancy names like that but sure." My eyes drifted a bit from my strings to him. He wore a black hoodie, his hair seemed a bit messy though.

"That's okay! I'll come up with one for you eventually! What school do you go to?" Tubbo said and waited for my answer.

We talked a bit and I learned that we went to the same school. Tubbo only being a year younger than me and was quite popular among his grade. He eventually dragged me out from the car and up to where I was sleeping.

"We're sharing bunks! Mom said that it'll help us get closer, don't you think that's cool!" Tubbo clenched his fists excitedly and looked at me. I only nodded in response.

Tubbo sat me down and kept showing me items he valued, such as little toys, stuffed dolls, action figures, and consoles.

"What's something you value?" Tubbo asked me, he was holding onto a small Tom Nook plush.

"Um.." I pulled out that necklace from earlier, "This."

"Huh? Jewelry? Not something I thought you'd have. Looks pretty though!"

"Yeah.."

Sleeping in somebody's house felt weird as I didn't have many sleepovers growing up. Plus, Tubbo kept talking to me and making noises in his sleep. My dad was forcing me to attend school again so I have that to look forward to. My eyes closed and I drifted off into my thoughts and eventually fell into a slumber.

New changes to my life again...