Clear

I stayed in the hospital for a few more days before being kept home. Ma said she was worried for me since that was my second doctor visit this month. My school work was mailed to me sometimes they would email it too like that one pandemic we had.

Sometimes the police appear at my house to see if Alex has spoken to me. Yeah, that was the higher-ups.

I was technically on house arrest but to make sure nothing happened. Ma said I could go back after the New Years', felt long but I didn't care. While doing Spanish homework my mom interrupted me saying I had revived a letter. Without letting me speak she handed me it and left my room.

I pushed it to the side and continued with my homework, though my curiosity stayed in the back of my mind. It grew stronger and stronger this only last about three minutes before I grabbed the envelope. My name was written in my handwriting, and.. the sand white envelope from being. Did I progress?

Ripping open the envelope, fell a few letters and some belongings. Picking up the papers from my floor and items, I counted five letters. They were numbered, guessing that was either the number they were written in or the order to read them in. I cleared my voice and open the first one.

Dear Karl,

It's a bit crazy that you're trying to befriend everyone including him. Despite that you did good with fighting him in your first encounter, beware of Dream is all I'll say.

Sincerely,
Karl Jacobs

Shit. My future self is watching me and- ahh this is so embarrassing. Also, be careful of Dream? I wish I got these damn letters sooner! Time to open the next one...

Dear Karl,

You're a risky man, to be honest, first, you don't listen to my warnings and now you kiss your bully? Karl, you silly man. I can't believe you took his first kiss from him.

Sincerely,
Karl Jacobs

I laughed a bit too hard thinking about how I took Alex's first kiss from him. It was too awesome. Opening the next one gave me a slight headache, grubbing my table and having an urge to vomit. Fuck! What is this feeling from? My hand slipped and touched one of the items and memories flooded into my brain. Vivid memories but I don't remember experiencing them- as they belonged to somebody else.

Picking my head up and looking at it, a necklace? Silver jewelry with a blue gem looked a bit like a birthstone but I'm not sure. But my uneasy feeling stopped once looking at it. I held it and read the letter.

Dear Karl,

You may be wondering why you passed out before Dream could tell you anything. I caused you to pass out, I don't want you to hear his lies about him. Instead, I made this stone that'll block out anything of the sort and clearing you of any uneasiness. The stone is of his birthstone.

Sincerely,
Karl Jacobs

Huh? Did dream attempt to say something? I don't remember... Also, were those vivid memories from Alex?

Only two more to go, opening the fourth one carefully l heard a crash from downstairs and my heart began beating quickly.

As soon as I'm at an ease and clear mind something happens...