Glutton

My schedule was manageable and unfortunately, Juniors share lunch with Freshman. Something about squeezing everybody together maybe if I made more friends it'd be dope. The cafeteria was on the bottom floor which made me have to walk down every flight of stairs every day, oh well it's free exercise I suppose.

I've been thinking about that letter I read this morning and been able to make a few connections. The biggest relation being who my bully is and what he looks like! He's taller than me but isn't exactly that scary, he's a man with words. Also, the thing that Tommy said made no sense.

I eventually reached the cafeteria and damn, there are a lot more people than I expected. I walked into the line for lunch and while waiting I looked around to see if I could see Dream's table. There are too many people and he blends in with the crowd too. I sighed before stepping up and asking for lunch and walking off to find him.

"Hey, Karl!" A voice called out, I looked at them.

"Oh hey, Dream! Where can I sit?" I asked, then sat down where he said. He introduced me to his friends, they all were chill. We laughed and joked around for a bit before the bell rung. Bidding our goodbyes then walking off to our next class.

I was about to reach the stairs before tripping, I shoved my hands out and caught myself. Standing up and brushing myself off, I already knew who it was. I looked up and met with his dark brown eyes and smirk.

"Tch, of course, you'd pick yourself up. You're such a bitch, you know that?" Alex said while getting closer to me.

"And you are predictable, I didn't even have to think too hard of who tripped me," I said back while watching him get closer.

"You act as you know me and I fucking hate it," He halted in front of me, he was kissing distance from me. I pondered a bit about our distance and decided I'd fuck with him, yank his strings a little.

"Yeah, It's because I do, baby duckling," I spoke softly before yanking his collar and pulling him in for a kiss. His body was stunned as he froze up. My lips left his and I instantly jogged up the stairs leaving him, my skin beat red from this contact.

I'm such a glutton for food and physical touch