Rumors

Tommy sat down next to me and glanced at me than the table, he sighed then open his mouth only to close it again.

"Just say it," I spoke up resulting in Tommy jolting up and glance at me. He cleared his throat and spoke,

"Dream told you didn't he?" I stared at him, my face read confusion and Tommy sighed again. This time in relief, he scratched the back of his head nervously and blinked.

"Dream and Alex used to be friends that's all, something happened in freshmen year and now they despise each other," Tommy spoke calmly, he watched me see if my facial expression would change or anything.

"I don't recall much but Dream wanted to talk to me after Gym... Same with Alex but I-"

"What did he say?"

"Huh? Dream?"

"Yeah, what did he tell you,"

"I-I don't remember, I passed out from exhaustion before he could tell me," I spoke softly and looked at the cafeteria floor. My eyes wandered to his shoes, the way his laces were tied, and how clean his shoes appeared.

"Just.. don't listen to what he tells you about Alex," My head looked back up at Tommy. His tone was serious along with his face.

I hummed in response then the bell rang, Tommy and I both got up and walked to class together. Halfway there Tommy stopped and turned behind halting, I as well stopped and looked behind us and saw Alex.

"Alex, stop walking slowly and catch up, Dream didn't tell Karl anything so don't worry," Tommy spoke while holding his backpack straps then turning away and walking up the stairs. Alex's face scrunched up and walked past me, I could smell his cologne and hair shampoo. I shook myself out of my thoughts and caught up with them. Tommy and Alex walked off to their separate class and I did as well.

-
-
-

The bell rang again and I yawned, I walked out of my class before bumping into somebody.

"Tch, we never had our talk," Alex blurted out.

"We can have it on our way to the gym," I replied shaking myself off from bumping into him.

We began walking but the atmosphere felt a bit weird and we hadn't talked either. I cleared my thought before I felt Alex's hand on my shoulder, throwing me into a locker and punching me.

"What the fuck was wrong with you back then? Huh? Answer me bitch," Alex yelled and kept punching me before grabbing my collar and forcing me to look at him.

"W-what?" I squeaked out, trying to pry his hands off me.

"You heard me! What was going through your mind! What the hell is seriously wrong with you! You fucking kiss me!" Alex screamed into my ear then slapped me across my cheek. It stung and hurt so bad.

"Let go of me!" I yelled still squirming from his grip.

"No, not until you tell me why!"

"You were in kissing distance you were clearing asking for it! Here I have a question! What happened with Dream, huh? Why is that as soon you guys get into a fight, you guys cut contact and you start bullying people, huh what the fuck type of logic is that?" I yelled at him, his grip loosened and he dropped me to the ground.

"Who the fuck told you that?" He screamed at me once more.

"Tommy!" I screamed then placed my hand over my mouth. Fuck fuck fuck! I snitched! Tears starting to form in my eyes and fall. My world felt like it was spinning into madness, I hated it here.

"He did?" Alex spoke softly, he sounded broken. I stayed quiet to keep my crying not to overtake me.

"Answer me!" Alex shouted before kicking me. I bit my lip silencing myself and struggled to get up before Alex punched my back to keep me down. That's when I cried out in pain, he halted and looked at me with wide eyes. I finally looked up at him with tears running down my face to my neck.

"Yeah, he did, he's worried dude," I choked out and wiped my tears before walking off.

I left Alex once again but I decided that it'd be best to head to the nurse instead of the gym. This was to avoid telling them why I'm late and Dream...

I hope I don't start any rumors about Tommy.