Reality

I woke up and noticed I wasn't in the skies anymore and rather a foreign place. I was laying on a hard squishy surface instead of the cloud I passed out on and I could see color. Looking around the area I noticed different shapes, looking over to my right I saw it. Another letter this time was wrapped up in a weird thing.

I picked it up and studied it while looking at it I accidentally ripped it! And I saw the letter and more writing! Maybe this will tell me what this place is and how can I get back into the sky. Ripping the rest of the wrapping and opening up the letter. Ahem,

Dear Karl,

If you're reading this then that means you saw my goodbye note. 30 years later from when I wrote it and lived in the sky, the loneliness ate me away to no more. Trust me living up there is only good for another five years after the first 10. I am asking for you to relive your high school years again but this time let's be stronger! There's a kid who takes advantage of you and you allow it. Fight every urge, don't let him do this to you again! Good luck I'm watching you!

May 2053
Karl Jacobs

What?
It'll get lonely in the sky?
And THIS was my past life?
I'm unable to believe this lette-

"Karl! It's time to wake up for school!"
A woman's voice called out then everything hit back to me. We recently moved here and I missed a few days since it was difficult getting me set up. This woman is my mother and my father is out for a job interview.

This foreign room is my room and all these shapes are my belongings. The letter was given to me yesterday by the mailman. I passed out from the exhaustion of unpacking and moving things to look nice.

The letter said I'll have a bully and that'll use me in ways for his advantage. Instead of allowing him I should fight back and show him I'm not weak. Cool, sounds a bit challenging but I'll take it!

Is this what reality feels like?