Mayhem

My first class was Spanish from what Dream said is that every Junior has to learn a language this year and it has something related to Senior year. The class took place on the second floor and took me a bit to find it, I took a few deep breaths before heading inside.

The teacher saw me and walked up to me, he sounded not really into it but he showed me where I'll be sitting and gave me a few basic lessons about Spanish and what we'll be learning this year. He gave me a couple of Spanish word searches and some easy paperwork that involved basic pronunciation of words. Nobody was here but us, the bell eventually rang and people began piling in.

I was a bit too much into my work to notice the kid staring at me. He was shooting my glares and talking shit about me to other kids, making jokes since I was the "new kid". He got up from his seat and walked towards mine, grabbing my shirt and making me look at him.

"Hey, new kid, why are you such a nerd? You aren't even cool or hot like me seriously," He spat at me. His toxic words stung but everything started making sense. I gulped before facing my body towards him.

"I'm not 'hot' like you? What are you gay? Why are you looking at me like that, huh? Not cool of you to do that, seriously dude." I countered back, standing up and ripping his palms off me. I shot him a death glare and got out of my seat confronting him.

"How weak are you? Picking on people who you assume are 'weak', sorry dude but you seem to be the weakest one here," I spat at him and balled my hand into a fist. "Who the fuck are you to say I'm WEAK?" I added then got closer to him before my fist connected with his cheekbone.

He flinched and stepped back, holding his hand to his cheek. The rest of the class watched in awe as a fight broke out until a boy walked up to us and spoke.

"Big Q, leave him alone he's not gonna take your shit," He spoke while looking at me than facing 'Big Q'.

"Pfttt, just he's not gonna take my shit doesn't mean anything. It only means it's more of a fight to pick and I'll take that fight." Big Q replied while looking at me again, his cheek was red and will most likely bruise. I was taken from my thoughts when the teacher spoke up.

"Karl! Alex! No fighting especially you Karl, come on it's your first day, bud!"

Big Q was a nickname then and his real name is Alex, alright this is my bully who destroyed my past life. I looked up at Alex, he looked confused for a bit then smirked at me.

"So, your name is Karl? Like Carl Wheezer?" Alex spoke grinning while some people laughed at his comment. I was honored to be compared to Carl Wheezer.

"Yeah why, you jealous?" I answered back smirking back at him.

"Shut it-"

"Alex! See me after class!" The teacher shouted once more. Alex shot me one last glare before walking back to his seat. His friend stayed, who seemed to be a bit lost in his thoughts before picking his head up and looking at me.

"Sorry for Alex, he's a jerk but he's a good friend of mine. Though he hasn't always been like this it only began halfway through freshman year, don't ask me what either. The dude has trust issues that's all. You can call me Tommy by the way, see you around." He spoke then walked off to sit next to another guy. They began talking and laughing about something.

Trust issues can cause such mayhem?