Home!

I finally arrive home! Our house was a big home but it got really lonely sometimes. And it wasn't going to get better now because there's no doubt that I will be grounded. I step into the amazing house and come face to face with my angry looking parents.

"Mum! Dad!"

I run up to them and give them a hug. At first they were hesitant but they hugged me back. I smile at them and then they pull away with a frown plastered on their faces.

"Now I think you have some explaining to do."

I nod and we walk to the living room. We all take a seat and I start explaining everything. At the end they had blank expressions.

"We understand!"

"Wait, really?"

"Yes. You see we both were quite misbehaved but I don't want you being suspended again, is that clear?"

"We are a pureblood family that are well know, we cant be having this keep happening!"

"I understand."

Mother and Father exchanged looks and then my mother takes a deep breath.

"We have to tell you something!"

"Umm..okay!"

"Please don't hate us but it was what was best for our family otherwise we might not have been alive right now."

"Omg! I understand. What's wrong?"

"We would of never done this if it wasn't our best option."

This was scaring me now. And they looked very scared. I nod and they take a deep breath.

"We are Death Eaters!"

Wtf! Am I hearing this correct? I feel my heart break but this wasn't their fault. I mean I would rather have them alive.

"What? I...I understand you didn't want this. And I would rather you alive."

"We are so sorry!"

"We have to tell you something else...and I, we hope you understand why this has to happen."

Oh no! What else? I nod my head as I couldn't speak. I was too shocked.

"He wants you to become one!"

Oh fuck. I am so screwed. I don't want to become one tho.

"W...why? I...I don't want to become one."

"If you don't and you fail the task we all will die! Now I know this isn't what you want or what we want but we have to. All we can do now is join and hope that when it turns to a war that Harry Potter wins."

I nod in agreement. Then we do a family hug.

"When will this happen?"

"Tomorrow!"

"What?"

"Hunny we know and you will be learning something about someone close to you as well."

"What do you mean?"

What are they talking about? Who? This is so much to take in. Oh god! What about my friends? When it turns to a war everyone will find out, our lives are ruined!

 Oh god! What about my friends? When it turns to a war everyone will find out, our lives are ruined!