Truce and recovering!

I get placed in a hospital bed next to Draco. When I finally, fully come round I sit up rubbing my head. Madam Pomfrey rushes over and tells me take this pill that should make me feel better then she rushes back over to Draco. I quickly take the pill but feel my head spin.

"Madam Promfrey!"

She then comes rushing back but I faint. Everything goes black and my head spins fast.

"Layla?"

"Layla are you okay?"

"Can you hear me?"

I wake up and guess who comes running back. You guessed it Madam Pomfrey. She looks worried but I smile at her.

"Are you ok dear?"

"Yes, I'm alright now thanks."

"You gave everyone quite a shock. That one over there wouldn't stop asking about you."

She points to Draco who is peacefully asleep at the moment. I smile and thank her. Then she leaves.

I get up and walk over to Draco

I get up and walk over to Draco. I sit on the chair next to him and grab his hand. After a couple of minutes of me staring at him, he wakes up. I quickly pull him into a hug to which he winces at. I panic and lunch myself back. He chuckles dryly and smiles.

"I'm so sorry!"

"Its not your fault."

"But...it is and what's going to happen? do I have to do it by myself tonight?"

"No! I should be allowed out before dinner."

"Its okay if I have to do it by myself. I would do anything for you."

"No. Don't worry about me."

"What time is it?"

"Its 4pm."

I nod and kiss his forehead. I cant help but feel like its my fault. He grabs my hand and pulls me down into a kiss. I giggle a little. Then we get interrupted by the doors slamming open.