Chapter Three~The Past, My Past

Hi everyone!! I personally, love this chapter!! I loved writing it! and its nice and long too! Its like two in the morning and I know I should have waited until later today to finish writing because I have to get up at eight thirty but whatever! I'll survive just tired! 

Oh and I was in Southlake and me and my friend were walking past all of the Superbowl tents they were setting up for some party tomorrow and we were pointing out Greenbay Packers fans and Pittsburg steelers fans and talking in CRAZY accents the whole time! It was funny! And all of this was after we saw a total guy movie and it was awesome cause some REALLY hot guys sat next to us and according to my friend were looking at us like 'what the hell are some girls doing here' but in a sort of non negative way. which i found funny!

Ok, I'm done talking about my social life that noone cares about so please tell me what you think (seriously i LOVE the comments) and VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!!

xoxox linz :P

Edited By: OMFGitsJayXP

Chapter Three

~The Past, My Past~

~Parker~

“Don’t--don’t do that please.” Huh...Is that Rose? Doesn’t sound like the Rose I met two hours ago.

I turned around the corner to see Rose pull away from Jason. Aww man, poor Jase-- he looked hurt, dang, I would too if my mate pulled away from me like that, 

“Why?” That was Jason, he looked concerned; I’d never seen him looked so concerned before.

“B-because...I-I just...please don’t,” Rose looked down and hugged herself, damn, she looks so fragile...

“What happened to you?” He looked her in the eyes and she turned her face away, 

Huh? You lost me there man.

“I don’t want you to get hurt,” she cupped her hand over her mouth, her eyes wide, 

What!? 

“I-I didn’t say that, I have to go!” She ran out of the building, 

What the crap just happened?

Jason started to move as if to follow her, “Jason! Let her go, man.”

*****

~Jason~

What? She--What? I stared at the door that Rose just dashed through. Follow her, I would listen to my inner -wolf gladly this time. I started to move forward.

“Jason! Let her go, man.” I whirled around and snarled at whoever yelled at me, 

“Dude! Calm down, she’s not gone forever!” I blinked, oh crap, what if someone had seen?

“Sorry Parker, aww man, I gotta tell ya something--”

“Dude, I figured it out, Rose is your one and only,” he smiled at me, “congrats, looks like you owe your mom and us guys an apology for yelling at us.”

“I-yeah, sorry...” I mumbled it, “it’s complicated though...” Good lord, I sound like a friggin’ chick flick!

“Dude, you sound like a chick flick! It can not be that complicated!” He rolled his eyes at me.

I snorted, “you would be surprised. I saw her hurrying out of the lunchroom like she was trying to avoid the plague or something. So I tried to call her over and she just said no, so I started to run to catch up with her. Next thing I know she’s all tense and then sprinting down the hallway like, as my mom would say, the hounds of hell were after her!” I took a breath, “There is something wrong when a girl feels like she has to run when she hears someone else running, right?”