battle training part 2

All of the students are in the training ground except for izuku and tenko, few students we're curious why they were gone until they both arrived in their costume or should I say jedi battle clothes.

The two knights walked out and all of the students have stars in theur eyes when they saw them

Izuku's jedi suit again.

Tenko new jedi clothes

The two knights walked towards where all might is explaining their task and they're going to do.

All might and green magnet took a box on who will be theur partner in the training, sadly izuku was pairing with izumi and they we're up against bakugo and lida, izumi and izuku we're consider as team A while bakugo and lida they were team C.

in ground beta

Izumi and izuku we're at the ground beta and said.

Izumi: ok what's the plan?

Izuku: no need I already found the bomb.

Izumi was shocked and ask where was the bomb and izuku pointed at the 5th floor in the building as they we're going to make a plan all might then said.

All might: HEROES MAY NOW ENTER THE BHILDING!

At observation room

Everyone was expecting that something will happen flashy but tenko interrupted them by saying.

Tenko: this will be easy for him.

Momo: how come?

Tenko then pointed at izuku who is still outside making all of the students confuse.

At izuku

Izuku was outside leaving izumi entering the building the class was confuse and said.

Izumi: aren't you coming?

Izuku shook his head and raised his hand facing it to the 5th building when suddenly and earthquake just started making all students in observation room very worry they look at the monitor where izuku is standing and saw the bomb breaks the wall in the building and started to approach izuku.

The bomb was now close to izuku and he was about to touch it when he heard someone shouted.

??: RECIPRO BURST!!

lida shouted as be was going to attack izuku when suddenly izumi appears and uses Texas smash on lida sensing him far away from them, izuku almost laid his finger in the bomb when the angry pomeranian cane and shouted.

Katsuki:DIE!!

Bakugo said as he throw himself towards izuku but izuku uses force push on bakugo sending him to the building making izuku touches the bomb.

All might and green magnet: HERO TEAM WINS!!

Everyone was confuse and couldn't process the situation in what happened until momo raised her hand.

Green magnet: yes ms. Yaoyorozu?

Momo: I know how, well you see dralig have seen the bomb from the outside it might be because ghe bomb can be seen in the window at the outside.

Green magnet: very good ms yaoyoroz-

Mineta: ma'am look.

All of class and teacher look at the screen and saw bakugo pointing his hand towards izuku while holding the pin in his bomb.

Katsuki: you see my quirk works by sweat and This Gear buffs Quirk Control by 60 points and Stamina by 15 points, increasing your damage output and agility.

All might was shocked including the others all might went to the microphone while green magnet goes to ground beta.

All might: YOUNG BAKUGO DONT, YOU'LL KILL HIM!!

Bakugo: not if he dodges.

Izuku: dodge huh? Then I should do it.

Bakugo: good luck with that.

Bakugo pulled the pin but before the explosion came out izuku vanishes and appeared behind him and Izuku's saber pointed at his head.

Izuku: this is a lightsaber is 25000°C and it could chop your head in a second so I suggest you to not to move or else you die

Katsuki was shocked and izuku raised his lightsaber and was about to kill katsuki but he destroyed the gauntlets before leaving griund beta with a badass walk of Iron Man.

To be continue