sport festival obstacle race

Midnight then started to explain the rules at the obstacle race, many people are cheering at them and they all want to see what their quirks are.

Midnight then explain where they will start and end and all students March to the starting line breathing hard of nervousness.

Midmight: ready..3...2...1GO!

Midnight shouted making all students run faster and started to push each other, izuku, shinsou, and tenko are left because they we're meditating.

Hero 1: what are they doing?

Hero 2: they know they're going to lose this right?

All might thought: izuku please run.

After a few seconds the trio's eye started to glow, izuku's eye is red, tenko's eye blue and shinsou's eyes are purple.

The trio close their eyes and opened it and started to run and this time they were fast.

The trip ignites their lightsaber and they drag it in the ground melting the ice that shoto created.

And once they were out they shouted at each other "may the force be with you" yhe trio shouted confusing the heroes and the citizen.

Izuku is now running until he saw shoto fighting a zero pointer, izuku took out his other lightsaber and smirk, he then use force levitate and started to spin himself toward thereto pointer

Hero 3: this kid is good!

Hero 4: o want him to be my intern.

Heroes then began to argue at eachother but was stop by present mic shouting.

Back to the race

It's now's tenko's turn and as he ran to the zero pointer he used force push sending the zero pointer the the pit at the second obstacle.

Many heroes cheered for how good are izuku and tenko is but when they saw shinsou they think something good is gonna happen but there is.

Shinsou uses force lightning and destroyed 14 zero pointer this time mamy people erupted a roar and began to shout on who will take the kids on their intern.

The izumi gang have arrive at the 2nd obstacle course.

Presemt mic: izumi gang has arrive at the 2nd course!

The izumi gang we're thinking on how they will get to pass the 2nd course when shoto gave the first move by turning the rope into ice, shota saw this and quickly followed what shoto did the bakugo twins quickly fly above and landed down and have finished the 2nd obstacle.

Izumi is currently doing her best to get to finish the 2nd course but she was carrying a part of zero pointer on the way to the end.

The trio jedi have arrive at the second course and saw all students thinking how to get to finish the 2nd obstacle the trio didn't hesitate and run to the ropes like they were insane most of the students and gross saw this and their jaw drop after seeing this.

The trio finally arrive at the 3rd obstacle and it was a mine field the trio saw the bakugo and todoroki twins are fighting each other while running and izuku saw izumi taking all mines together.

Izuku: what is she doing?

The trio then ignites both of their sabers and smirk at each other before running towards the field.

All the students saw his they were doing and some of them are mad and some of them try it.

Monoma: class 1A don't you dare look down at us!!

Monoma scream as he charge towards shinsou only for hik to step a mine and he flew away.

The trio saw this and they ignore it and they continue to run towards until they already passed bakugo and todoroki twins.

The twins we're widen eyes as they saw trio pass them and they were dumbfounded.

Izuku: fighting won't win try your best assholes.

Izuku said as bakugo creates a spark in his hand before flying himself towards the trio.

Katsuki: DEKU YOU DARE TO lOOK DOWN AT ME, YOU WILL NEVER BE lOVE BY YOUR MOTHER!

Bakugo said as all the audience were shocked to hear it until they saw izuku smirk.

Izuku: little katsuki, a pathetic wimp your a disgrace from your family, izumi would never love you nether shota and neither all woman. Deep down even tho I was quirkless you are jealous, jealous because izumi loved me and never put her attention to you.

Katsuki was shocked to hear this and he was completely frozen from izuku's commwnt until a huge explosion was hear from a distance, izuku and tenko saw it and it was izumi who is riding a zero pointer scrap and she was flying very high.

The trio and the twins smirk and they use all of their power to reach izumi until izumi has finally get to go 1st place, the trio run to the finish line and izuku was 2nd, tenko and shinsou was 3rd shota was 4th, shoto was 5th, katsumi is 6th and katsuki is 7th.

Izumi: yes! I finally get to 1st place!!

To be continue