the awaken of the war hammer quirk

Izuku is now in the bathroom looking at his reflection at the mirror and saw his face, he look down and saw his hand sparkling.

Izuku: damn it what is this?

Izuku said as he look again and saw the electricity is morphing and turning into a weird stone.

Izuku walked outside the sport festival and saw mt lady being gestured by kamui woods.

Izuku sigh and he tried to use it again and he placed his hand in the ground when it create a spike.

Izuku: w-woah?

Izuku said as he look at the spokesmen it resembles as an hardening spike, izuku was shocked but he realised that he just activate his quirk.

Izuku: no it can't be, I'm quirkless but why did my quirk activated? Could it be, could it be that I'm a late bloomer?

Izuku said as he walked back and saw tenko waiting for him.

Tenko: dude what happen?

Izuku: I think I'm a late bloomer.

Tenko: what do you mean?

Izuku: I just activate my quirk, just now and the spike that almost killed me was my responsibility but I didn't know.

Tenko: wait, you activate your quirk accidentally?

Izuku: yes?

Tenko: what are you going to name your quirk?

Izuku: I don't know but I'm thinking if something.

Izuku said as he heards someone watching an "Attack on Titan season finale ep 6" and izuku then had an Idead what quirk he will name to his.

Izuku: war hammer.

To be continue
Next chapter: green vs greeny