fitness exam

Izuku and tenko are now in the changing room so as the other boys while taking a dress izuku took of his mask revealing a disposable mask that is attached in his face with his hair down then someone walked to him and said.

Kirishima: bro how did you got this training and this scars?

Izuku: I don't need someone to know all my personal stuff so please give me some space.

Kirishima: o-oh sure.

Kirishima then gave izuku some space and izuku have already finished changing into his PE including tenko they both walked out leaving everyone looking at them.

At the training ground.

Izuku and tenko have already arrived in the training ground and in a seconds the class arrive in the training ground and they were late.

Aizawa: your late and within that the last one who have score in the board will be expelled.

Everyone except momo, tenko and izuku yelled why does he need to expel the last student.

Uraraka: sir you can't do that we just started!!

Izuku: oh shut it.

All of class 1A look at him and izuku continues.

Izuku: we are in training courses and yoir saying you get started if you can't stand with sensei's desicion then your weak, pathetic, worthless hero so I suggest you do what he says if you don't want to hear those words in your life.

Aizawa was shocked in his comment including class 1A.

Aizawa thought: this kid is something.

After that aizawa took a ball and a phone where they will put the score he then tosses the ball to izuku making bakugo expect that he will toss the ball.

Izuku was ordered by aizawa to stand in the circle izuku nodded and walked to the circle and izuku began to say the grey jedi code and stared at the ball, the force suddenly appear and it's flowing in izuku izuku closed his eyes before opening it and he tosses the ball in the air making a huge impact.

Half of the class felt the strong wind making the flying grape boy fly into the air and landing in the wall if UA building, once everything is done aizawa showed everyone the score and it shows '3.99km'all of the class was shocked but not all of them.

Bakugo was pissed and started to toss himself towards izuku, aizawa was about to use his quirk on bakugo then suddenly bakugo started to levitate ib the air, he look at izuku and make him fly again with an explosion but nothing happen.

Izuku use force sight and saw everything he then began to say.

Izuku: katsuki bakugo son of masaru and mitsuki bakugo, i know you I just use my sight to see all and I know what happen to him.

The izumi gang went wide eye including aizawa lida was about to stop them but aizawa decline lida's desicion.

Izuku: wait you haven't told society Yet? Ok I'll tell it right now. Izuku yagi was once happy boy and lovely child until his life was shatter. He was deem quirkless and his lifestyle down by what exactly he was bullied by his sister izumi yagi.

Izuku pointed at izunu making all class look at her she put her head down and shoto aproaches him and said.

Shoto: you better stop this right now-

Aizawa: stop todoroki I want to hear more.

Shoto: but sir?!

Aizawa: no buts I want to hear it.

Shoto then walked back to izumi and tried to comfort her izuku then saw bakugo floating and his eyes we're filled with fear.

Izuku: she bullied her brother because she wanted to keep him safe but no. This guy was the reason why izuku yagi was bullied he thinked that he will get izumi all by herself he thinked that once izuku yagi is gone in his life. Nothing will stop him from marrying katsuki bakugo.

Bakugo was shocked and look at izumi who was confuse izumi walked towards bakugo and said.

Izumi: i-is i-t true? Please bakugo tell me the truth?

Bakugo: yeah I mean who would like a quirkless loser like him in this place-

Before bakugo could continue everything izumi slapped bakugo in the face and said.

Izumi: I couldnt believe you, you tricked me corrupt me to hurt my brother? That's the reason why I wouldn't love you. Why?  Because i have more feelings to soneone and he comforted me while izuku is gone, I don't want to see your face near me.

Izumi then walked off and izuku dropping bakugo who was pissed.

Bakugo: this is your fault!!

Bakugo was about to hit izuku but izuku uses force push on bakugo sending him to the building in UA.

Aizawa: OK no fitness test that means no one will get expelled and all of you go inside except dralig.

Everyone: yes sensei!

They all bowed down to aizawa before leaving ex eat gecko who wanted to stay aizawa ordered him but tenko denied.

Izuku: she I would like is could come with me actually we both know the truth.

To be continue
Next chapter: the truth

I was neglected by my family, tortured by my sister but now I have my place to become a jedi master. Who am I?

I'm sumire.