USj arc part 1 the nomu

AT USJ

Shota aizawa AKA eraserhead is currently injured due to inevitable power the nomu have 2 Quirks those are shocked absorption, super regeneration.

The nomu is currently fighting all might and green magnet, green magnet is useless in the fight but she helped her husband by giving all might and armor, in a distance the blue haired girl is in a distance with 2 villains and those were the most villain kurogiri and the seventh sister.
7th sister: listen shigaraki I have orders from genre palpatine and I am not waiting here for nothing.

Shigaraki: don't worry he will be here.

7th sister: you better be or I'll crush your feminine look and this mist freak.

Kurogiri: the names kurogiri.

7th sister: I don't care. We have a deal and if you didn't agree with the deal and I will cut your head.

Shigaraki: tch talk about an alien girl.

Shigaraki said under her breath and she watches the fight and saw all might releasing a steam in his body.

Shigaraki thought: why is he steaming.

Shigaraki: nomu I want you to hit his waist!

Shigaraki said as the nomu obeyed and then punched all might's waist making allight spat some blood, shigaraki smiled and said to the nomu to keep doing everything over and over.

All of class 1A was shocked including izumi who is clearly with two students tsuyu, mineta, and tsuyu, izumi saw her father being beaten up and decided to help her father.

Tsuyu: yagi what about aizawa sensei?

Izumi: take him to 13 I'll be fighting this one.

Izumi said as she jump up and punched the nomu only nothing to happen, the nomu look at izumi and punched her sending her towards the sea.

GM: izumi!!

All might: you'll pay for that.

All might said as he use detroit smashed but then.

*SLASH*

All might weakspot was stabbed by the 7th sister which shocked green magnet and class 1A, all might then puke some blood and he deep heavy from the pain.

Green magnet tries to attack the 7th sister by taking her lightsaber only to be restrained by the nomu on the ground.

Green magnet look at all might and she tried her best to get out but she can't all she can do is watch all might.

She saw izumi being charged by shigaraki and all might in the ground and the 7th sister raising her lightsaber above and was about to stab all might in the head then.

*BANG!!*

The class, green magnet and villains look at the door and saw smoke all around but when the smoke cleared out they saw a guy holding a two lightsaber one red and one violet.

Inko: r-revan?

Inko: r-revan?

The jedi then walked inside and the class prepared their battle stance until he responded.

??: all of you go out I'll take care everything.

Uraraka: and who are you to tell us that?

??: it's me sumire.

The class sighed in relief and izuku jumped down by using force levitate and force pushed the 7th sister sending her to the wall then he saw shigaraki almost touch izumi but izuku uses force push on shigaraki sending her to the flood zone.

Izuku saw the nomu charging towards him and izuku took and advantage to kill it by cutting it's head off in a second making all the class shock.

Izuku: 7th sister come out! Even if you try to fight me your still no match to the power of the darkside.

Class 1A thought: dark side?

Behind izuku is the 7th sister making a surprise attack and almost killed izuku only to destroyed his mask revealing himself, all class 1A was shocked including his tormentor who just arrived.

Shota and shoto: Izuku?

Katsumi: icchan?

Back to izuku.

Izuku: huh my mask is broken anyways I'm still going to beat you.

7th sister: better luck with that.

The 7th sister said as she fly above izuku and jump down behind him and tried to slash izuku's head only for her lightsaber to stop, the 7th sister was confuse until her stomach was stabbed by izuku without any one noticing it.

The 7th sister fell on the ground only for katsuki to strike izuku.

Bakugo: DAMN NERD HOW CAN YOU BE STRONGER THAN ME?!

Bakugo said as he release an explosion on izuku but only to izuku to use force push on bakugo's explosion sending it back to him.

Bakugo then throw himself at izuku only to be levitate and throw to katsumi.

Katsumi: get the fuck away from me!

Katsuki: fuck you!

Izuku then aproaches inko, inko then hugged izuku for a minutes and said.

Inko: i-im sorry sweety i-m s-sorry f-for neglecting y-you.

In a distance izumi and the tormentors we're happy and izuku broke free from the hugged and punch green magnet in the face all of class was shocked, kirishima them help inko by stopping izuky from punching green magnet and then izuku said.

Izuku: is it true!?

Inko was confuse and izuku replied again and said.

Izuku: is revan my father?!?

Inko didn't reply to izuku which made izuku mad.

Izuku: is he my father!?

Inko: y-yes.

Izuku: you bastard!! You didn't tell me! Why Why!?

Kirishima: draligbro stop!!

Kaminari then came in with tokoyami and help kirishima from stopping the angry izuku.

At shigaraki

Shigaraki was in flood zone and she was unconscious for a minute and then kurogiri came by and warp Her out the flood zone and reported back to their base.

At izuku.

Izuku then broke free but this time he didnt punched inko and he left USJ, izuku was about to leave when katsumi, shota hugged izuku's foot and said.

Shota: izuku please, please don't leave us!

Katsumi: please icchan we're sorry.

Izuku: let go!

Katsumi and shota: ??

Izuku: let go bakugo and todoroki or else I will chopped your head.

They didnt respond and izuku waved his hand and ordered them to let go and they obeyed, izuku is now at the gate and uraraka saw her and ran for it but only to be punched by izuku in the face.

Mina: hey what was that for?!

Sato: Uraraka are you ok?

Izuku just ignore the situation and leave USJ like nothing happen.

To be continue