training and school fight

Izuku is now training with master yoda by meditating in the air and building his own lightsaber by connecting with the force.

Yoda: padawan izuku, you must have a strong connection between the force.

Yoda saw izuku is tooking a hard tume making the saber, yoda was annoyed and walked to izuku before smacking his head.

Izuku: o-oww.

Yoda: i said, you have to get closer to the force, padawan.

Izuku: i-I'll try.

Yoda: hmm.. No your not

Izuku: ??

Yoda: i can feel your emotions, your anger your hatred, your mad cause your parents neglect you and your friends, you do know that this is gives you the pathway to the darkside?

Izuku: so, what do i do?

Yoda: it's not up to me, it's up to you to know your problem.

Yoda said as he leaves the beach where izuku is practicing.

Izuku let out a sighe and meditate again, he use the force and this time he use a better memory, tenko and izuku's memory, izuku let out a tear then suddenly his lightsaber started to be assembled. izuku can feel the force within him, helping him to his saber.

After a minute the force have finally finished his saber

Izuku then opened his eye and saw the floating light saber infront him, he took the saber and ignites it making his saber color of a temple guardian saber

After watching the lightsaber yoda have arrive the cave and saw that izuku have finally complete his lightsaber, yoda smiled and say.

Yoda: don't worry izuku, you got more way to go to become a grey jedi.

Yoda then ignites his lightsaber and izuku ignite his saber.

10 hours later

Izuku is heading home and he already mastered force pull, force push and force levitate and how to use a saber.

While izuku is walking he was confronted by a thug.

Thug: hey, give me your money or ill kill you!

Izuku just stared at the thug in a seconds until the thug make his first strike, izuku use force push to the thug making the thug send in a wall the thug was stucked until izuku picked a knife on his pocket by ising force levitate.

He took the knife and leave the thug stuck in the wall. While walking izuku arrived in his house, he entered inside and saw all of his family are watching movie night, izuku doesn't care about it and head to the backyard.

Izumi who saw izuku heading the backyard decided to check him, she leave the couch and saw izuku levitating in the air making izumi shocked.

Izumi: i-deku h-has a-a q-quirk?