USJ aftermath

After the fight in USJ all might and green magnet arr being escorted to the hospital as for class 1A they were worried about izuku including kirishima, the other class glared at izumi and the previous tormentors this makes bakugo pissed and leave.

Bakugo: damn nerd he thinks he have the guys to talk back!! I'll show him who's number 1 an I'm doing everything just to put him into his place!

Bakugo said as he walked away from USJ ignoring sone nurse who is forcing him to go inside the ambulance, all class was worried until they saw something above the USJ.

They saw izuku wearing his father's clothes but they can't see his face due to the shadowy look and then a strong wind appear and started to make the class closed their eyes but once the wind stopped izuku is gone.

Izumi: this is all my fault.

Shota: it's not you izumi it's bakugo.

Shoto: yeah, remember it was him Who started everything.

Katsumi: when I go home I will make my parents kicked him out of th-

Katsumi was cut off by nezu who is approaching them.

Nezu: so sumire dralig isn't dralig at all and I believe this one has something to do about you.

Izumi: we know uncle nezu.

Nezu: izumi don't call me uncle, for you it's principal nezu only izuku can call me uncle and not you I will have a word with you after me and all might talk.

Izumi nodded and nezu who aproaches all might and have a few conversation about izuku and some stuff.

Timeskip later.

Class 1A we're ordered to head back to UA to make sure that villains won't kidnapped them.

All might, nezu and the other staff are in a meeting and they we're talking about the villain who infiltrate USJ, detective tsukuachi naomasa is giving all the details about the villains that they have capture.

Naomasa: well it looks like that the villains that infiltrate USJ is tomura shigaraki and kurogiri, shigaraki has a quirk called decay it allows him to disintegrate anything that he touches and his drawback allows his skin to turn pale. Next is kurogiri he has the ability to create a warp gate that can help him transport someone including him to another place and his drawback turn him into a black humanoid smoke.

Nezu: so thats who they are but where's izuku?

Naomasa: still no info on wherr he is but I conduct sime info from all might and he said that he's quirkless.

This last comment shocked everyone except all mught and green magnet.

Midnight: but we just saw him destroyed a zero pointer how can that explain?!

All might: i-i don't know?

Aizawa: you mean?

Inko: we never know anything about him in the past 10 years but I do know who he's father is.

Inki said as she took a photo of revan betraying the empire

Midnight: oh he's fucking handsome!!
Nezu: who is he?

Inko: his name is revan and he was my first husband before I meet toshi.

Aizawa: then what happened to him?

Inko: I-i don't kniw the first thing I remember is we make out and then he left and then nothing.

Midnight: so you cheated on him?

Inko: no I did not!?

??: y-yes s-she did.

Nezu: izuku!!

They saw izuku in the door wearing his father's clothes while panting really hard, izuku was about to collapse but vlad helped him and escorted him to the infirmary room.

Few hours later.

Izuku woke up and saw tenko, like, dralig, luke and grogu.

Izuku: uhh what happen?

Luke: you use thhe darkside and now your in the jedi light again.

Izuku: h-how?

Dralig: because of your father.

Izuku: oh yeah I remember revan is my father.

Izuku said as he clench his fist but was stopped when dralig said.

Dralig: izuku stop your letting yourself consume by the darkside.

Izuku: sorry, but you know my father tight?

Dralig nodded and izuku just sighe, dralig was expecting izuku will ask about his father's life but he gues that izuku is not prepared to know the full life of his father.

The door then opened revealing all mught and green magnet, izuku look at his mother for a second until he look away.

Izuku: leave.

Inko: izuku honey pleas-

Izuku: I said leave!

Luke: I'm ma'am I think you must give izuku sine space.

Inko: but I need to-

Luke: ma'am I'll tell you everything.

Inko nodded and the three heads outside and Luke explain what are the consequences of joining the lightsaber and the darkside, the inko understand and she leave except for all might.

All might: I need to talk to my son so move!

Inko: toshi he's not your son, his not your bloodline and never will be.

All might sighe and they both left UA.

Back to izuku

Izuku is now in his room watching grogu eating a blue biscuit

Izuku just stared at grogu and lay his head in the pillow but was stop bygrogu using force levitate on the biscuit and giving it to izuku by floating it infront of him.

Izuku takes the cookie and said.

Izuku: grogu

Grogu responded by looking at him in confusion making a look of a kid who is crying.

Izuku chuckled and eat the biscuit and look at the ceiling for a second and said.

Izuku thought: why do I feel something bad is happening.

Somewhere

In a galaxy in solar system a space ship of the empire name star destroyer.

Then inside was full army of Stormtroopers and the grand inquisitor with his fellow inquisitor league

To be continued
Ndxt chapter: shinsou's final training