class representative

After class 1A are some doing battle training they all headed back to the class and izuku is still wearing his mask including tenko.

Mina: why are they still wearing 8their mask?

Kirishima: maybe to hide something.

Toru: well I want to see what's hiding under that mask.

Jirou: hey I know what you think your doing and if you do that you will end up like bakugo.

Momi: jirou is correct in our class anakin and dralig are strong.

Katsuki: not as strong as me! Hey you mask face i want a rematch!

Dralig: no.

Katsuki: so your a chicken huh weak am I right izumi?

Izumi: don't talk to me I wish dralig cut's your head in the battle training.

Sero: why is izumi mad at bakugo? Did he do something?

Shoto: please let's not talk about it.

Kirishima: well bakugo I'm here and I can support you no matter what.

Bakugo: fucking do whatever you shirty hair.

After the conversation end the class have arrived in their room and once they entered Aizawa gave them just a normal class secion.

After class.

Everyone is heading home except for bakugo he was so pissed the izuku humiliates hin infront of izumi, bakugo saw dralig going out and he charge towards dralig only to be stopped by aizawa.

Bakugo: let me go! That guy need to pay he make me humiliated infront izumi.

Aizawa: you can't use your quirk on public or else you'll be arrested and might get expelled in UA.

Bakugo: don't tell me what to do-!!

Bakugo was cut of by izumi slapping bakugo in the face which make shocked the whole class, shoto then came and stopped Izumi from slapping bakugo.

Izumi: you dare to try to impress me after what you did to my brother!?

Katsuki: that damn nerd need to learn his place.

Izumi: and you need to learn your place, your a villain a hypocrite, your a monster!!

Izumi said as she keep crying and crying leaving the class confuse lida came in to stop the commotion until aizawa ordered him to not interrupt.

Mina: wow so bakugo really is a bitch.
Jirou: wait izumi has a brother?

Izuku: Yed and he's name is izuku yagi.

lida: how did you know?

Izuku: I have a vision quirk Ok so let me explain everything. Izuku yagi and izumi yagi we're siblings a d they both have friends but when they reach age of 4 izuku was bullied and it was bakugo's idea of why he did it.

Kirishima: ehy would bakugo that?

Izuku: because bakugo is jealous, he wanted izumi all by herself and he first remove is izuku by bullying him, izumi did Billy izuku because she wanted to protect him from being a hero.

Momo: what so bad being a hero?

Izuku: izumi found a report that 5 heroes died because of the hero killer so she went worried and then she ask her friends how to stay izuku away from being a hero and the person who got the idea was bakugo after that izuku has suffer in 10 years them he tan away.

Everyone: woah....

Tenko: dralig lets go home.

Izuku nodded and they both leave and bakugo saw it and it makes him pissed and use and explosion to toss minded towards Izuku but was stopped by all might.