Afraid to Love Again..

He is my everything...my rock...

My soulmate...

Zayne loved me like no one else could...he gave me a purpose to move forward...

He saved me from drowning in sorrow..going insane from the pain...

He didn't have to go such lengths to help me but he did..

More than that asshole ever did....

"Court? Baby? You okay?" I would hear his voice muffled by the door as I would cry in our room..

He wouldn't barge in and yell he would knock and peek his fluffy head in...

He would be cautious walking over to me and sitting beside me shirtless. He would reach out slowly putting his hand on my back. I would cry harder leaning over and hugging him tightly..

My best friend...

My healer....

My protector...

Even though I always friend zoned him he pulled through each time and this time... I let him in...

So much love was enough for me to realize the one thing I needed was right in front of me... and not the boozes...

I looked up at him vulnerable and snotty..he looked back at me smiling softly wiping my eyes not running away...

He kissed my forehead rubbing my back then over both my eyelids..his kisses were like magic..soft warm magical kisses...

He kissed the tip of my nose before looking at me waiting for me to let him kiss me...of course snotty nose wasn't worse than vomiting then kissing a toxic ogre...

I nodded leaning in as he finished the gap kissing my lips gently. My hands slid up to his neck wrapping my arms around it...we shared a long passionate kiss not realizing we fell back..

I laid on top of him looking down at him blushing with a hazy eye and plumped lips...

He looked at me like he won the lottery with a soft smile..

"It's ok if you're not in the mood... I'm not gonna force you.." He told me as it made me feel funny. He didn't force himself...

I was so use to it that it took me aback...

I straddle him with my hands on the side of his head, faces inches apart..

I shook my head sitting up slowly brushing my hands down his chest. I never felt so vulnerable in my life until now... I needed a distraction and he was my ticket to it...

I wanted to escape from this pain I was feeling... I yearned for his touch...

"I need you..."

Was all I said before I was pulled into a deep kiss...

Chills went through me making me shiver as I felt our tongues touch and twist around...

I let out little moans while feeling his hands rubbing my shoulders down to my thighs.. he squeezed them as I pushed my ass against his crotch brushing against it..

We pull away as he kisses my neck nibbling it as he grabs my ass gripping it hard massaging it. Moans were creeping out as my eyes rolled as he continued to arouse me..