Two Better than One..

Zayne chilled on the couch scrolling through his phone. He heard muffled noises in the back. He ignored it till they gotten louder.

Of course Duncan and his girlfriend were fucking again. No wonder it gotten louder.. he would walk into the room but resisted it.

He pulled up a video on YouTube and watched it. He tuned out the other two as he snickered at the video. He didn't realize that the door to the room was open and Courtney stood behind him she leaned over the couch rubbing his bare chest as he froze.

"How bout you join us..? Be a lot better than watching a video.." she purred into his ear. Duncan walked out naked as Zayne shielded his poor eyes.

He shifted away from Courtney's hands as he didn't look back. He cleared his throat..

"N-No no heh..you two eh..go have fun..besides you two are loud as fuck.." He said mumbling the last part.

"What?" Duncan said.

"I said have fun! Go back to fuc-" Zayne froze..

He felt hands rubbing his crotch. He looked down seeing Courtney kneeled in front of him. She looked up at him as Duncan sat him back. Zayne didn't know what the hell was happening.

He tensed as Duncan whispered in his ear.

"Just relax buddy..two is better than one right?" Zayne couldn't believe it as he watched his friends just rub all over him. Duncan rubbed his chest then his nipples as Courtney pulled down his white sweatpants. He felt a cool breeze hit his member as she admired it wrapping her hands around it.

Duncan grinned evilly as he rubbed Zayne's nipples more pinching them. Zayne groaned as he tried to hold a moan back but failed when Courtney wrapped her mouth around the tip.

Zayne laid his head back as Duncan kissed and sucked on his neck. Lust and arousal filled the air as Courtney continued to suck Zayne off. Duncan walked around the couch his member hard as a rock. He sat by Zayne as he stroked his member. Courtney switched between the two. Duncan swirled his tongue around Zayne's nipple piercing.

Moans and groans echoed as Courtney worked the two males. She stopped as she stood up she grinded against Zayne's member while sucking on Duncan's. Zayne couldn't resist as he laid on the couch 69ing as he licked his tongue against her core. She moaned against Duncan gripping the couch.

They took turns switching places. Zayne and Duncan nodded as they made Courtney get on all fours. Zayne rubbed against her ass sliding a condom on before shoving his member deep into her.

She couldn't scream as Duncan slid his member into her mouth muffling a scream. Whimpers turned into moans as the two males gave nothing but pleasure.

Zayne laid under Courtney as Duncan was behind her getting ready to destroy the poor girl. Zayne pulled her into a kiss as the two males plunged deep into her ass and core making her scream into the kiss.

She couldn't bare it as she pulled away from the kiss letting moans echo through the house. Zayne sucked on her nipples swirling his tongue as the two pound deeply into her hitting so many spots. She felt her high rising as she moaned out and whined.

She couldn't hold back as she gripped the couch above Zayne's head. The two pound faster feeling their members rub against each other as their moans were loud as hers.

"F-f-fuck guys!!! I'm gonna cum-Ahh Ahhh AHhhh fuckkk meee!!!!" She moaned out as she couldn't bare it releasing all over them as she felt her body go limp. The two males weren't far behind as they reached their high.

They pulled out and pulled off the rubbers releasing all over her and themselves catching their breathe. Courtney laid against Zayne as Duncan laid back.

The rest of the afternoon was just amazing and breathtaking...as the three continued to enjoy themselves..

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Boom!!!

Two in one night!! So amazing right?

No?

...ok..

Anyways hope you enjoy the crazy trio!

I admit this one was just straight forward and quick...ops?

Till next time

🐲