Sweats Season is Among Us..

Early morning the birds chirping, the sun shining, and loud music filled the house..

Corrie groaned fighting the covers and storming downstairs to yell at her boyfriend for the loud music. When she reached the bottom she seen her boyfriend dancing with the broom pretending to sing along with the song.

She marched towards him but froze when he spun facing her not opening his eyes..

Sweat pants...

He was wearing the sweats she liked on him..

Oh no...it was that time again....she wasn't ready...it was her weakness seeing him in sweats...

He could literally get away with anything wearing them..she regain her focus as she walked to him and flicked his forehead. He hissed as he glared at his girlfriend then smiled rubbing his forehead.

"Well good morning to you too babe was just cleaning up!"

"Yeah I noticed but why...must you have the music so loud?? And why are you shirtless wearing your.."

She cleared her throat seeing an outline of his crotch as she looked back up at him.

"....wearing sweats? Thought you had to work today??" He noticed her cheeks tinted as he followed her eyes down then looked at her with a smirk.

"Is that bad? I'm pretty comfy babe you seem little bit flushed...what's wrong?" She quickly composed herself as she slapped his chest making him chuckle. She stormed back upstairs to their room hiding under her covers.

Few mins later....

Creak of the door was unheard as Corrie was busy with looking at social media. She hummed swiping up looking at post and pictures till she felt hands on her ankles.

She squealed being yanked to the edge of the bed and rolled over facing the culprit who is responsible. She was about to scold when he hovered over her.

Putting his hands on each side of her head. She never felt the need to feel small but his demeanor towering over her small body told other wise.

"What's wrong C? Did I surprise you?" He said is a raspy tone leaning closer to her lips. She blushed madly as she tried to push him away.

"N-nothing and what had gotten into you??!? What happened to being at wor-" He hushed her putting a finger to her lips. He kissed her cheeks then down to her neck.

"Honestly..watching you blush was a thrill..."

He continued to kiss all over her neck leaving a few marks. He started speaking Korean in her ear continuing to kiss her.

(A/N: Video above is what TaeJoon would sound like...in my head..credit in video..enjoy ;p)

She struggled to hide her noises as she let a small moan escape her lips. It was the sound he wanted as he continued to  kiss lower reaching her breasts. She tried to move his head but he didn't budge.

He took one of his hands grabbing hers pinning them above her head while lifting up her shirt with the other seeing she wasn't wearing a bra..

He kissed around and between her breasts flicking his tongue against her nipples taking one into his mouth swirling his tongue around it. She gasped squirming as she let out another moan.

She wanted to stop yet she haven't had fun in a good while since they both worked...she pushed her chest up arching her back brushing her leg against his bulge.