One Night Stand?

Zayne served drinks and food at the local bar in Toronto. He got a lot of tips and numbers from different customers. He was busy cleaning glasses when he heard  an angelic voice.

"Can I get a ice on the rocks?" He turned around seeing a female wearing a two piece dress and a black leather jacket.

She had black fluffy, curly hair and bright blue eyes that went well with her light tanned skin. Her eyes gave off a friendly but seductive look to them.

Zayne snapped out of it and made her a drink. He fixed her drink then looked at her asking where she's from.

"London. I assume you're from here?"

Zayne chuckled giving her drink then went back to cleaning the glasses.

"Actually my family and I lived in South Korea...we moved over here to break away."

"Interesting...I admit you don't seem like the locals around here.."

"I take that as a complement..and I must say your accent is very..very sexy.."

She was taken back as she giggled. She raised her glass saying "cheers" as she took a shot of her drink.

After Few more Drinks..

Zayne smirked watching her as she danced in the crowd then with a group of girls. She soon gotten tired and went to the bar sitting across from him.

"Tired already?"

"Only a break dear! Say how about you and I go somewhere?"

"Strange to ask me such thing but fuck it..why not." Zayne said as he told his colleague that he was done for the night and left the bar. He went to her taking her hand.

In the Car...

Zayne gave the girl a ride but she had other plans as she reached his thigh sliding her hand across it. He stopped at a stop sign and looked at her.

"You sure your not tipsy?"

She giggled as she leaned over to him bitting his ear lobe whispering in his ear.

"Nope just buzzed...instead of driving how bout pulling into an alley and we can just have car sex? Yeah?" Zayne raised an eyebrow taking her up on the offer.

He pulled into the alley turning off the car as he turned towards her. She climbed into the back seat pulling him with her. She pulled off his shirt running her hands over his chiseled chest.

They locked lips twisting their tongues fighting for dominance. He won of course as she wrapped her arms around his neck straddling his neck.

She grinded against his growing bulge running her hands through his hair. Zayne unzipped her skirt pulling it off of her as he unzipped his pants.

Moans escaped her mouth as the friction of her wet panties and his bulge clashed against against each other. She leaned her head back grinding more against him. He leaned her body back where she laid halfway in the front.

She looked down sitting him rubbing fingers against her covered clit while leaving wet kisses along her body. She arched her back when he rubbed her faster making her panties soaked.

He removed them rubbing his thumb against her clit inserting his fingers deep inside of her. She moaned loudly gripping the seat as she just rode his fingers building up her high. She whined as she was getting close.

Zayne took the hint sliding out his fingers making her confused. He released his dick from his pants rubbing it against her.

Before he could he pulled out a rubber. She looked at him and shook her head.

"Fuck me raw..I'm on the pill.."

Bold move she did..Zayne shrugged as tossed the condom aside.

He shoved himself deep inside of her making her gasp as scratching could be heard on the seats. He let her adjust as he started to fuck her slowly holding her hips. She moaned louder knowing anyone around could probably hear.

She leaned up holding his shoulders laying her head on his shoulders. Her moans ranged into his ears as he picked up the pace.

Skin against skin was heard as she wrapped her arms around him. She scratched along his back as she left amazing.

She started riding him as he took of her top attacking her breasts leaving marks. He groaned as she clenched and unclenched around his dick indicating she was close.

He grabbed her hips slamming hard against her letting her ride off her high as he wasn't far behind.

She whined as she couldn't hold it back any longer as she yelled out.

"Ahh!! Fuck!! Ohhh fuck yes!!" She moaned out as she rode off her high feeling herself becoming limp. Zayne continued to fuck her faster feeling himself getting closer.

He leaned his head back as he groaned loudly she sucked on his neck rubbing his nips helping him reach the end.

He moaned out slamming his hips again and again reaching his climax. He pulled out of her releasing over the both of them as he laid against the seat breathing hard.

She kissed his lips then climbed off his lap licking the cum off of his dick and stomach. Licking him clean then cleaning herself off with his shirt.

He chuckled seeing his shirt as she gotten dressed she zipped up her skirt as he did his jeans. They climbed back up to the front.

"Where to babe?"

"Maybe round two at your place?"

"I don't even know your name love."

"Ari now lets go."

"Demanding I like it. Names Zayne by the way." He said as he started the car backing out and driving off the go for another round.

What he didn't expect was to see her again after that night. He thought it was suppose to be a one night stand.

Turns out it was more than that..

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Boo! Haha!

I know I didn't scare you but hears another story! Smut?

You know what I mean!

Also Ari is his next target heheheh...

Leaving DxC alone and taking prey on this new girl I created.

Hope you enjoyed!!

Peace!!

Dragon out

🐲