Late Night Plane

ZaynexDuncan

BxB

This one might be long..😂

Let's get it on y'all!!

...I'll leave now..

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Duncan couldn't due to his teammates..

Owen snores shaking the plane Alejandro snoring slightly and Zayne almost snoring.

'Why did I get stuck with a bunch of snorers...fuck sake..' Duncan thought as he leaned his back against the wall. He looked over to his right seeing Zayne's feet near him.

No one knew or could tell but Duncan kinda had a small crush or feeling he calls it, whenever Zayne is around. Duncan had many MANY thoughts run through his head.

How would it feel to date him?

How would it be with another man?

What would the sex feel like?

How it would feel to have di-

He shook his head not wanting his mind to go any further. He rubbed his temples in annoyance.

He already broke it off with Courtney and Gwen isn't on the plane anymore..he couldn't really run anywhere.

He certainly didn't wanna be near the crazy Ezekiel in the back lurking somewhere. However he couldn't sit with all the snoring as he got up walking to the back into the drop of shame. Duncan sat on the bench sighing reflecting his life.

He didn't notice till he seen a sleepy Zayne standing there.

They locked eyes as Duncan jumped. Zayne rubbed his eye yawning as he asked Duncan what he was doing up.

"Shouldn't I ask you the same dweeb?"

"I ain't Harold smarty pants just asking usually you be sleeping more than us. Everything alright?"

Duncan didn't answer so Zayne smirked having an idea. He rushed over tackling Duncan putting him in a headlock. Duncan tried to get him off as he tried to overcome Zayne.

No use..

Zayne pinned Duncan's hands above his head. Both out of breath staring at each other. Duncan face red as Zayne's shorts as he looked away.

Zayne was confused about Duncan's actions as he got closer to his face. Duncan has a mini panic attack and struggled to get Zayne off him.

Zayne finally caught on as he smirked again then kissed Duncan's neck. Duncan scowled at him to stop but he soon lose his words.

Zayne licked and sucked on Duncan's neck up to his jawline nipping it. Duncan tried to hold his moans in but let a small on slip. Zayne heard it as he looked at Duncan.

"Seems pretty boy has a weakness..wonder where there is more.." Zayne teased as he held Duncan's hands with one and ran a finger down Duncan's body and he noticed his nipples were poking through his shirt.

Zayne presses a finger against it making Duncan grunt.

Progress.

Zayne lifted up Duncan's shirt exposing his torso taking his pierced tongue swirling it around one of Duncan's nipples while kneading the other one. Duncan couldn't contain his moans as he let quiet ones slip out.

Zayne smirked as he had him under his control. He started twisting and squeezing Duncan's nipple making Duncan squirm under him. Zayne looked up at Duncan's expressions feeling himself hardening in his shorts kissing the rest of the way down to Duncan's shorts seeing he was already hard.