Let Me..

(If Zayne was real lol ^^^^)

Zayne was laying on the couch scratching his dog, Rufus' ear while watching tv. He was too busy being bored he didn't hear footsteps.

He felt a hand run through his fluffy hair as he looked up seeing his girlfriend.

"Jeez scared me a little babe."

She giggled as she continued to run her fingers through his hair. He hummed as it felt good to him. She slowly moved her hands down his shoulders to his chest.

He laid his head back enjoying her magic touch as Rufus gotten up walking into another room. I guess he knew what was about to happen.

She started massaging his chest down to his waist. He groaned as she worked her magic. He felt limp that is until..

Her hand reached his shorts..

He looked down then up at her. He was about to question it but she hushed him.

"Let me take care of you..you just relax baby.." She said Zayne licked his lips as she continued.

"Fuck Court you hands are magical.." He said.

She started stroking his member in his shorts feeling his body tense. His breath gotten heavier..heat raising in his cheeks as she continued.

She bit her lip as she sprung his member free in all its glory. She stared at it hungrily as she walked around the couch straddling his legs. She stroked him faster feeling his member hardening in her hand.

Courtney leaned forward staring at him giving the tip kitten licks teasing him. Zayne was losing his mind as it felt amazing.

He looked at her watching her lick up and down the shaft slowly. She swirled her tongue around the head before sliding her mouth over it. He let out a moan throwing his head back.

"Ahh fuck babe...that feels so fucking good.." he said groaning as she continued to suck him off.

He gripped her hair softly watching her bob her head up and down licking his lips. He rubbed his chest closing his eyes he was too lost in lust to care what was happening.

She pulled her mouth off of his member with an loud 'pop' stroking him faster.

She loved being in control. She could tease him to no end and he would love it. She deep throated him over and over with each suck. Zayne gripped the couch groaning loudly grinding his hips. She slide a hand up to his chest, rubbing his nipple piercing, making him tense up and shiver.

He was loosing it he was getting closer as she deep throated him again teasing him more.

"What's the matter baby too much?" She said innocently stroking him achingly slow. He growled as he looked at her. He scowled at her for teasing him so much.

She only giggled as she flicked her tongue against the tip making him twitch.

Such control and power she smirked at him, when she stopped all together. This caused Zayne to whine as he was so close. He sat up on his elbows glaring at her.

"Why'd yah stop??"

"Because good boys will wait."

"I can't wait babe besides I'm not a good boy anyway.." He said winking at her she rolled her eyes licking the tip of him over and over. He twitched looking at her gripping the couch.

'Fuck fuck fuck! She continues like this I can't hold it!!' He thought seeing her suck him off faster and deeper making him buck his hips slowly. He was trying to push himself deeper into her mouth. She held him down looking at him.

She kept sucking seeing he was about to lose it. She sucked him more swirling her tongue around the head making him moan louder an louder each time.

He was reaching his end and she knew as she pulled her mouth away stroking him faster. He groaned as he gripped the couch breathing deeply as he couldn't hold back.

"AHHHH FUCK! Fuck! I'm cumming!! Ahhh..ah..ahhh.." Zayne yelled as he released all over his stomach, her face, and her hand. He tried catching his breath going limp. She licked and sucked him clean crawling over him kissing his lips.

"You know I'm gonna get you right..?"

She blinked and was swooped away to their bedroom with her laughing. The rest of the night was full of fireworks and pure pleasure with no interruptions.

The end.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hello hello!

Another one shot!

I am making another story called arrange marriage! Check it out!

Also I am gonna make one shots between DXC and ZxC.

Duncey.

Cayne? Zayney?

Don't know a good ship name for ZxC..

Anyway hope you enjoy!!

Dragon out

🐲