Click it or Ticket it..

Hey hey guys I wanted to bring this story up to just put something up I'm way too busy to focus on writing!

However I'm not fully out of it just a break got a midterm soon and working two jobs...

Just painful..

So I hope you enjoy this and I'll try to update the other stories as well!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Courtney was irritated and stress and driving down a busy street wasn't the best idea..

She didn't pay attention and ran a red light. She didn't realize she had till she seen blue lights flashing. She sighed and pulled off into an empty parking lot.

Another thing to add to her list of annoyance...

She didn't bother to move as she waited for the cop to get out. She leaned on the window seal of her car trying to relax.

She seen the cop step out of the car and already knew it was a male...but someone familiar..

He had his hat covering half his face but not his lips. He wore a smirk as he got closer to her window.

Without hesitation she automatically started to scowl at the cop. Which was a major red flag...the cop stopped then leaned down to her level.

She gasped as she seen it was her husband..

"B-babe! I'm sorry...it was just a long-" he hushed her with his finger. He pulled of his hat ruffling his white fluffy hair.

"Now babe...you know why I pulled you over right?" She blushed then pretended not to know. She couldn't admit he looked sexy as hell in uniform..

"No I can't say I can..Officer Zayne.." He chuckled and shaking his head. Zayne opened the door and told her to step out.

She did and leaned against the car starring him up and down. He trapped her against her car then kissed her lips.

"You look good enough to eat right now..and lucky for both of us..we have free time..how about you join me in the squad car for a min.." Zayne said to her in a raspy tone making her shiver.

She hurried rolling up her window and locking her car looking around as it was completely empty around them and hurried to the cop car.

He held the backseat door open for her as she went inside he went after her. She pulled his collar closing the gap between their lips.

Making out passionately and stripping each other's clothes off to their underwear...

They both needed this...stress eating them alive they earned this time.

She crawled onto his lap slowly grinding against his crotch. Moans escaped each other's lips and hands roaming all over each other.

She wanted him bad..

She couldn't wait any longer as she hooked one of her fingers under the hem of his briefs pulling them down revealing his huge hard-on pulsing and red as ever.

She reached for it stroking and rubbing it against her soaked core as she leaned her head back moaning against the feeling of it.

He kissed her neck mumbling," Hear let me.." He moves her panties aside slowly teasing her entrance before shoving it in slowly making her gasp gripping onto the seats behind her.

Zayne let her adjust as he slowly started to slowly thrust his hips letting small whines escape her lips. Courtney arched her back moaning and whimpering against each thrust as she grind against him.