Relax.

Guys...I'm thinking of stopping this series..I mean I'm running out of ideas..T.T

I wanna keep going but..shit..hard to make new ones without copying or stealing..basically my own work.

Need your help guys if you want this to continue 😊 helps me get you that good content!

So leave ideas through the story!

Now let's jump in!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Zayne flipped through shows as his dog Roscoe was chewing on his chew toy. A peaceful afternoon nothing to do as the house was clean and food was made.

SLAM!!

Both Zayne and Roscoe flinched as the heard a loud slam. Zayne then remembered his girlfriend gets off round this time...

But why all the slamming?

The front door bursted open as Zayne looked seeing a fuming Courtney stepping in. He sighed as she stormed past into the kitchen throwing her stuff into a chair knocking it over.

'Poor chair..' Zayne thought as he turned off the tv and got up walking to the entrance of the kitchen leaning against it.

Courtney slammed cabinets and drawers as she gotten her plate to grab food off the table. She seen him standing there glaring a menacing look. He was not phased by this as he just watched her movements. Roscoe rushed to his little room away from the chaos that is soon to unveil.

"How'd your day go?" Zayne said in a casual tone.

"My day? My day?! Do you really wanna know the shit I went through today?!" Zayne was about to answer her but she cut him off.

"Fucking horrible!!! That how it went!! My coworkers are complete idiots!!! They can't do shit not get shit done because of their stupidity!!!" She said as she stuffed a bite of food into her mouth. Zayne wanted to smirk but held it back as he walked in standing by the table.

She ate most of her plate then sat back wiping her mouth looking unattractive as possible but Zayne didn't care. He scratched his chin walking over to her as she kept rambling. He lifted her chin and kissed her lips deeply bitting her bottom lip.

She squealed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He picked her up from her chair sitting her on the counter spreading her legs slightly apart.

She pulled away from him looking hungrily as Zayne pulled off tossing his shirt aside. She did the same mumbling that this wasn't over. Zayne smirked taking off her bra and tossing it aside.

He marveled at her breasts before cupping one in his hand sucking on her nipple, while kneading the other one sending shockwaves through Courtney. She let out a small moan as she gripped his hair running her fingers through it.

Zayne swirled and nipped her nipple tugging on it with his teeth gently, while doing the same to the other giving both attention. Courtney leaned her hair back as she felt her whole body become warm. She felt her panties become soaked luckily she wore a pencil skirt to work.

The heat building up in her lower stomach was building up not being able to take the teasing much longer. She mumbled a plead to Zayne wanting him to fuck her already.

"Ahh..ah..Zayne...mmh...please I need you..." Zayne being the cheeky smart ass wanted her to repeat it knowing she hates begging. She groaned then whined out when he bit her nipple. She was losing herself in all of this as she let out a moaning plea to him.

"Please...Zayne...I need you... Ahh ah..please baby..fuck me already.." Zayne smirked as he picked her up off the table and to the couch. No way he was gonna go all the way upstairs just to fuck.

He laid her on the couch lifting her skirt up and sliding off her panties as her entrance was glistening with wetness. He licked his lips as he leaned over her kissing her deeply lining his member to her entrance.

"This might sting a little.." he said as he slowly shoved himself inside of her. She gasped gripping his shoulder hard as he let her adjust.

She gave the 'go ahead' as he started moving his hips back and forth replacing pain with pleasure. The pair moaned feeling electrifying and lost in lust kissing each other passionately.

Being together for years not once had there been an issue. Always satisfied to then end.

She moaned loudly as he started fucking her deeper hitting her spot as she gripped the couch cushions. He lifted her up confusing her as she looked at him.

"Ride me." Zayne said in a raspy tone. Courtney listened and held onto his shoulders bouncing slowly up and down. She let out moans and whimpers as it felt invigorating and thrilling. She titled her head back bouncing more and more as her moans echoed through the house.

Zayne attacked her breasts again swirling  his tongue and kneading her nipples teasing her endlessly. She cried out as the pressure started building higher and higher.

Zayne felt her tightening around his member as he groaned against her breasts. He let go of her breasts gripping her waist slamming hard into her. She gasped feeling her whole body tense as she leaned onto his shoulders unable to hold back.

"Mmm...ahhh!! Zayne...Ahh..fuck! I'm close...I can't take it anymore... ahhh!! Fuuuck!! I'm coming..I'm..Ahh...!!"

He kept slamming into her not far behind her. She whined out in pleasure as she leaned her head back releasing all over him. He slammed a few more times inside of her as she rode off her pleasure.

"Argh...fuck! I'm coming..! Ahhh...shiit!!!" Zayne grunted our as he released inside of her slamming once more.

She moaned leaning in kissing his lips deeply as she rolled her hips slightly. He pulled out of her slowly feeling warm liquid on his lap. She went limp against him as she was catching her breath.

Zayne Kisses her shoulder up to her neck smirking against her ear.

"Ready for round two? Or are you tired?" Them words meant a challenge to Courtney as she looked at him smirking back.

"You're on mister.."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Poor Roscoe...he could hear all of this...but least it'll be normal!! :D

Anyways here is another one guys!

Also...addressing the beginning..

I'm not sure when I'll stop making these.. but it is getting close to that time..

But before I do I wanna do a collab with another creator!! In my story and I would do the same with their story!

If you wanna be that one let me know in DM or in comments!! I wanna see who wants to do it.

Till next time..

✌🏾🐲