Unfaithful.

They been seeing each other for weeks..

Have they gave any thought about others??

Nope.

Zayne and Courtney been meeting up at his house. Courtney been cheating on her husband Duncan yet he doesn't know.

Clothes discarded on the floor leaving a trail up to a door creaked open.

Zayne trapping the poor girl under him sucking and kissing her neck kneading her nipples teasing her body carelessly and lovingly.

She moaned running her fingers through his hair bitting her lips. She wanted to beg for him to fuck her but she didn't wanna lose her pride.

At this rate she's losing her mind. She moaned out again when he nibbled on her nipple. She couldn't take it anymore as she pleaded for him.

"Hm? I didn't hear you babe.."

"For fuck sake..stop teasing me and fuck me already I'm going crazy!" He chuckled lifting her legs as he thrusted into her sending waves all over her. She moaned out in pleasure pulling his face down to hers kissing him deeply and passionately.

He lifted her up slamming himself deep into her hitting her G-spot a few times. She wrapped her arms around him digging her nails into her back.

Skin against skin echoed against each other through the house as moans and groans echoed through the house.

She whined as she threw her head back lost in lust as he fucked her restlessly.

She felt like she was in a deep trance when with him..

Till it was shattered by her cellphone ringing. She looked over seeing the caller ID as she cursed under her breath and begged Zayne to stop.

He did what she asked as he slide out of her. She reached for her phone answering flustered.

"H-hello?"

"Hey babe I'm working a bit late tonight..are you ok you seem out of breath?"

Courtney held back a moan as Zayne was licking her core with a devilish grin.
She spoke on the phone trying to sound normal.

Failing terribly..

Duncan was clueless and didn't question it. Zayne slide his tongue into her making her gasp bitting her lip.

"You sure you're alright princess?"

"Mhm! Just seen something shocking on my tv..had it mmm..uuted! Hey is it okay if I call back my stomach is acting funny.."

Duncan told her it was ok and hung up. Courtney did as well tossing her phone gripping the side of the bed.

She moaned loudly looking over her shoulder at the man who nearly got her caught. Zayne looked at her as nothing happened.

He kept tonguing her going deeper each time then lifted her hips up a little rubbing his hard-on against her. She grinder her hips wanting him to plunge into her.

"Zayne...please fuck me.." he didn't hesitate as he plunged into her fucking her roughly kissing her shoulder blades as she moaned out.

They were both close to their climax as she gripped the sheets hard groaning out loudly. Aroused by the thrill she would've been caught cheated.

So much ran through her mind as she was losing herself feeling her climax build high. He kept hitting her spot to the point she started to drool.

She yelled out she's gonna cum as she couldn't hold back anymore releasing all over his dick. He wasn't far behind as he finished it out slamming into her deeply, cumming inside of her groaning loudly.

They laid beside each other breathing heavily. She rolled over to him slapping his chest.

He hissed as he looked at her.

"The hell was that for??"

"Next time you're gonna try to get me caught! Don't." He chuckled at her as she hit his chest again getting up and getting dressed. He sat up watching her feeling himself harden again but had to it under the sheets.

She blew him a kiss then left walking out and driving home. She seen the lights weren't on...but his car was..

Duncan beat her home...fuck

She snuck quietly into the house hoping he was awake..

Too little too late..

Lights switched on...

"Did you enjoy yourself...cheater?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ayyyyee two in one day!!

Look at that!

So yes again ZxC

Yadda yadda yadda

And bleh but enjoy!!