Courtney's #1 Fan

Courtney..

The most love hated person by everyone who see the show Total Drama...

Majority of the people would go crazy for her while some could care less. Zayne was the one who loves Courtney and I mean LOVES her.

He watched her fight in each season and try to win and was devastated when she gotten heart broken by Duncan who he calls "Grass Patch head ass" and wanted to rip him apart. She was the ultimate bias for Zayne and he wouldn't replace her.

He had pictures, a standee, watched videos of her, and even drew fan art. He was devoted to have her..

Any video he seen of her gotten him hard no matter it was crazy or sexy he just got hard. Some of the videos he would masturbate to and wish she was with him every time.

He was that loyal..

One day his sister mention the total drama cast was gonna be in their hometown. Zayne got excited and was ready to see his queen. He looked up the date and everything to be ready for the event and even gotten tickets.

His sister knew he loved Courtney and wanted to meet her so bad. Only way she knew because of his "actions" in the middle of the night.

Zayne ran to his room dancing and shouting then he locked his door and sat on his bed. He thought about the event over and over and getting to see his Queen in person.

He pictured a scenario in his head..

Fantasy...

Zayne went to the event looking around seeing thousands of people lined up or scattered around the event.

He looked at through the crowd until he was pulled away. He turned to see...

Courtney..

He gasped as he couldn't fathom why she was pulling him away. They went into her dressing room as she sat him down on the couch. She looked at him smiling as she stood in front of him.

"So..you're the famous Zayne that adores me? I love it. I also heard the things you've did with my videos...I find that hot too.." She said leaning over towards him as her cleavage shown.

Zayne swallowed hard as he tried to keep his eyes from staring at her breast. He tried to speak but she put a finger to his lips.

"Don't have to say anything.." She looked down then back up at him smirking.

"You bulge says other wise..let me take care of that." She sexily mumbled in his ear sending shivers through him. She reached down rubbing the outline in his pants.

Zayne groaned as he watched her rubbed his bulge. He watched her kneel down rubbing his thigh up to his belt buckle slowly causing more friction against him.

He let out a small moan as he let her take over. He felt his belt unbuckle and pants unzipped as his member sprung free. He watched her as she looked at the size then started to lick it up and down. She moaned against his member slowly, looking at him.

He swallowed again as he threw his head back when she tried to take him in. He felt he could've came then but refuse as this was his chance.

She slowly bobbing her head up and down stroking his member as well, while rubbing his balls. He gripped the couch moaning out as he laid his head back.

"Fucking hell.." he mumbled as she swirled her tongue around the tip then flicking it against it before sucking on it again. He tried to hold back from bucking his hips.

She picked up the pace rubbing her hand up under his shirt then down again. He hissed as he felt a burning sensation build up in his stomach as he felt he was gonna explode.

He looked at her moaning out as he was close she looked up and noticed his reddish face as she stopped.

She licked her lips stroking him faster as he groaned out as he was getting closer. She knew he was about to but didn't stop.

She did kitty licks against the tip looking up at him as he could hold back mumbling out curse words. He moaned out as he ejaculated over her tongue and lips. He continued to release as he body started to go limp. She licked her lips again and climbed on his lap.

He looked at her as she lifted off her shirt tossing it aside. Her bra barely held her breast as Zayne looked he felt his member rise again.

'Fucking hell their massive!' He thought as he looked at them then reached out to touch them. She moaned a little as he started squeezing her breasts then rubbing his thumbs over her nipples that poked through.

He leaned forward licking between her breasts, while unhooking her bra tossing it. He couldn't believe he was actually gonna fuck Courtney.

He licked and sucked on her breast flicking his tongue against her nipple. He reached down and undid her pants. He was so excited to fuck her he would felt like a king.

"Bzzz" Bzzz" "Bzzz!"

'What was that?' He thought he couldn't pay attention as the sound got louder and louder pulling him back to reality...

Zayne woke and sat up annoyed and pissed.

'It was just a dream..' He thought as he flopped back down. He looked at the time as it was 7:00 am.

He had to get ready for work. He grumbled getting up and getting ready.

He wished the dream was real so badly...

On the other side of the city..

Courtney moaned in her sleep as she moved all around in her sheets. Whatever she dreamt had her soaked..

"Zayne.."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hey hey! I am back after a short period..

This is a small story I had cooking in my brain!

I hope you guys enjoy! I am on a small break but I haven't forgot I promise!

Please please be on the look out for other stories! I will be writing more!

Till then peace!! ✌🏾😈