Secret Affair.

Courtney was cleaning the house while her husband was out of town working. Courtney's neighbor Zayne often visits to check on her.

He was so nice and sweet to her even helped her out around the house. He stopped by trying to fix her car as the battery and alternator were messing up. He wipped the sweat from his brow as it was hot outside Courtney kept peeking out her window staring at his form. The way his shoulders move..his biceps..

She shook her head as she realized she has been scrubbing the same plate the entire time. She washed it off and put it away grabbing another dish.

She slowly looked back over as she could see his body through his tank as sweat seeped through. She blushed madly as she mentally slapped herself finishing the dishes. She grabbed a water bottle and took it out there to him.

Zayne had music playing as he was fixing up the car more.

"Hey! I got you some water!" Zayne looked over seeing Courtney. He smiled as he got out from under the hood wiping his hands on a rag taking the water.

"Thanks again. Almost done with the car. Oh is it okay if I wash up a bit? I swear I'll clean up the mess afterwards."

Courtney smiled as she nodded. She didn't mind him in the house even though he lived next door. Ever since Courtney and her husband Duncan moved in next door Zayne always greeted them. Once Courtney was back inside she took a deep breath. She knew he was handsome but just seeing him then made her feel different.

This wasn't a simple attraction..it was a sexual attraction.

So many thoughts ran through her mind..

She wondered how he tasted..how good it would feel to be fucked by him...or how he could pleasure her in so many ways..

She didn't realized she was rubbing her breasts and touching herself till a knock was heard she snapped her eyes open as she stopped straightening herself opening the door.

Zayne stood there in shock with his hand up in a knocking position.

'Oh god..did he hear anything..?' She thought as Zayne stared at her. He cleared his throat as he shook his head.

"Could I use the bathroom? Also the car is fixed." Courtney nodded hoping he didnt notice too much as he walked in.

The smell of aftershave and sweat hit her nose as he walked by towards he bathroom.

She would be disgusted by the smell but somehow it only turned her on more.

She closed the door feeling her breathing becoming heavy as she walked into the kitchen. She closed the window feeling the heat rush in more. She placed her hands on the counter giving heraelf a mental talk.

"Um..Courtney.." She wished she didn't turned around standing there in a towel hair and body soaked as Zayne stood in all his glory.

"Y-yes? Um why are you naked?"

She struggled so hard to maintain herself as her heart raced. Zayne ran a hand through his hair.

"Not realizing I need clothes to change into..um do you have like maybe old clothes hidden somewhere for me?" He just asking to be attacked..she walked past him as the smell of aftershave hit her again.

She mentally cursed herself as she went grabbing and old pair of sweatpants that Duncan use to have.

She handed them to him. Walking out to let him change she sat on the couch in the living room as her urges were becoming stronger. She couldn't help but touch herself again. Quiet moans escaped her mouth as she squirmed around on the couch feeling her arousal build.

Her nipples were hard under her shirt as she rubbed her fingers against them sending shock ways through her body. She tossed her shirt aside and reached for her jeans undoing the button, sliding her hand into her pants.

She forgotten Zayne was in the house until she felt a presence near her. She snapped her eyes open seeing Zayne standing beside the couch. He swallowed hard as the old sweat pants were a bit too tight for him. She looked down seeing a massive bulge, licking her lips she crawled over to him rubbing a hand against his bulge. Zayne knew this wasnt right but he always wanted to have sex with her.

He watched as she pulled the hem of his sweat pants sticking her hand inside. She leaned up locking their lips together for a passionate kiss as she stroked his member.

She felt the length of his member while rubbing a thumb over the head sliding her tongue into his mouth. He groaned pulling her hand away and pulling away from the kiss.

Courtney was confused till she saw his eyes. Hunger lurked into them as she was suddenly picked up and laid on the couch. Wet kisses attacked her neck down to her chest as she moaned against him. She felt his fingers rub against her core teasing her endlessly. She whined as it felt amazing to her.

He pulled her bra over her breasts mesmerized by her size and how hard her nipples have become. He went straight for them nipping and sucking at them. She moaned louder running a hand through his platinum blonde hair arching her body.

"Oh God.."

Was all she could say as she gasped feeling two of his fingers enter deep inside of her. She tried to muffle a scream as he rubbed his fingers against her walls wiggling them inside of her. She whined as she rode his fingers feeling him pick up the speed. She grabbed his face kissing him deeply. She was near her climax till he pulled his fingers away. She whined and scowled at him as he turned her over.

"Only the beginning sweetheart.." Zayne said huskily as he pulled down the sweatpants letting his huge member free. She thought how would it fit inside of her because of its size.

She felt it against her core as she gasped he gave her small kisses on her shoulder as he lifted her hips up.

"Might hurt a little.." He warned her.

Before she could say anything a major gasped escaped her mouth as he plunged deep into her. Her grip on the couch tightened as she felt her whole body tensed up. He whispered into her ear to relax. She took deep breathes telling him to move.

Pain turned into pleasure as she and him moaned together from the feeling. Ecstasy and lust was around them as he pounded deep inside of her. Wet kissed were on her neck as he smacked her ass tighting around him.

"Fuck..your tight Court.."

She couldn't respond as she was a moaning mess. She threw her head back letting her eyes roll back.

Zayne sped up his pace slamming his hips over and over as she moaned in pleasure. Courtney was confsued as she and him switched places she looked down at him.

"Ride me.."

Zayne demanded as they were in a reverse cowgirl position. Courtney bounced her hips up and down slamming against him as the sounds echoed through the house.

Her moans and cries echoed as she was getting closer not baring the tension any longer. She cried as she moaned out loudly.

"I-I'm coming!!! Ahhh Zaaaynee!! fuuuuck!!!"

Zayne kept slamming his hips hitting her precious spot over and over as she released all over his member.

He pulled out of her moaning out stroking his member faster relasing over her back as she collapsed away from him. He sat up and leaned over kissing up her spine to her ear.

"Ready for round two..?" He said in a raspy voice. She shivered against his words as the went back at it again in the bathroom.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Wen..well alright so

This was a OCxCourtney fanfic.

And um yeah seems ok..but again lengthy..but hey the more the better right?

Right..?

Anyways till next time.

~When in Doubt..Dragon out!!~