//Chapter 12//

ATHANARIS WALKED IN the large doors of Athanasia's room unnoticed and felt the gloomy atmosphere surrounding the three.

He grew worried and tapped Felix's shoulder while the said male slightly jumped in surprise before whipping his head back, only to see Athanaris's worried face.

"What wrong with you three?" Athanaris asked with a worried frown.

"Y-Your highness!" Lily exclaimed, surprised by the sudden appearance.

"So?"

She averted her gaze, giving a slight chuckle "We-well, you see-"

"It's nothing!" Athanasia suddenly exclaimed, cutting Lily off.

Athanasia looked down and it looks like she was about to cry so Athanaris quickly made his way to the couch and hugged her, running his hand through Athanasia's blonde locks to calm her down.

"It's alright, you can say it to me." Athanaris said softly.

Athanasia didn't reply and just gripped the front of his shirt so Athanaris looked at the two with a questioning gaze.

"The Princess wants to know what Lady Diana looks like but doesn't want to say it to Your Highness and His Majesty, thinking that you'll hate her if she did." Felix said.

Athanasia flinches and tightens her hold, Athanaris instinctively tightened his hold but not enough to suffocate her.

He pulled back after a few seconds before looking straight to Athanasia's eyes "Listen Athanasia, no matter what you did I would not be angry at you except when it's very unreasonable understand? So tell me your problems and I'll help you because you're my prescious little sister, okay? It would probably be the same as father too so tell us anything."

Athanasia felt her eyes water and the tears streamed down her cheeks soon after.

She nodded at him but still kept her face buried in his chest while crying.

After a few minutes, she finally calmed down and wiped her cheeks before smiling at Athanaris.

"Now then, you want to see Diana correct? Then I'll show you a recording."

Athanaris smiled and took out a memorial stone, it was crystal clear in color and shines brightly under the sunlight.

Athanaris input a small amount of Mana and it shone, a second later, a blonde haired woman with rose-colored eyes appeared, holding what appears to be yellow roses, she looked at the side and smiled sweetly, another blonde entered the scene, it was Claude, he was smiling a very small smile, his eyes were cold but still held a hint of softness and love in them, he brushed her hair back and kissed her forehead then the recording ended.

"There you go. Isn't Diana beautiful? I'm sure you'll grow up looking just as much." He smiled.

Athanasia nodded dazedly, shocked by the recording she saw.

At the background, Felix and Lily looked at each other before smiling, happy that Athanasia's concern has been lifted and was also able to see one of the precious moments Athanaris hold.

Only Athanaris was able to keep the memorial stones, Claude didn't have the heart to take those away from him after all.

"Should we go to Father's office then?"

He asked, Athanasia nodded and they went out with Felix carrying her and Athanaris walking by their side.

They passed his garden and his eyes widened when he realized what he forgot.

"Ah! Athansia, Felix, you two can go ahead, I'll catch up, I just have something to get."

And with that, he walked away to the field of white roses.

Athanasia and Felix arrived at the entrance of the audience chamber when the door opened, revealing Roger Alpheus.

Athanasia have ridiculed him in the most innocent way a child can be.

They entered the room and Athanasia greeted Claude.

Felix told him that they met Alpheus outside, Athanasia calling him Mr. Whitey because he looks like a doggy, causing Claude cover his mouth, letting out a silent and small laugh.

The door opened again and in came the white haired prince who have a bright smile plastered on his face, holding a bouquet of white roses without thorns.

"Hello Father!"

Claude's eyes slightly softened and his lips twitched into a small smile.

Athanaris walked up to them and kneeled down to Athanasia's height.

"Hello again Little Sister." He smiled and picked out one rose, placing it on Athanasia's left ear.

Athanasia stared dazedly, almost having nosebleed by the close view of his Brother's pretty face.

Claude frowned, showing his dissatisfaction, Athanaris noticed quickly and went up to him, standing on his tippy toes and placing one rose on Claude's right here.

"It suits you Father."

He went away and placed the rest of the flowers on the vase before returning to the two.

Athanasia wss sitting while Claude was already laying on the bed behind the throne.

He smiles softly and was about to walk out the audience hall when Claude pulled him in and now, he was laying between Claude and Athanasia.

Claude asked Athanasia to sing the lullaby she sang but Athanasia said she have forgotten it, leaving Claude to tell her how he made others' remember back then, all the while covering Athanaris's ears who looked at them confusedly.

She finally gave up and sang passionately while being thankful to Athanaris who was humming softly to her song.

The two fell asleep but Athanasia did not, she braided Athanaris's hair and pulled Claude's.

While the two was asleep, Felix have told Athanasia about his story and finally, the two reconciled.