//Chapter 16//

A CUTE POUT was plastered on the child's face as he stared pitifully at his father.

"I wanna go out Father. Please?"

"Still no." Claude said, sighing heavily.

He might break if Athanaris continued to do that but thankfully, he stopped and just kept his attention on the book on his lap, although not even reading it and just stared blankly at the page.

"Maybe a stroll around the garden will do."

The prince perked up at that and his eyes brightened "Really?!"

"Yes." Claude simply answered and swept him up from the bed, earning a yelp from the other.

"I can walk!"

"No you can't. Your body is still weak."

"Ah geez."

Athanaris just sighed and placed his head on Claude's shoulder, staring at the passing scenes.

The two arrived at the garden and sat on a round table, Athanasia soon arrived.

Athanaris smiled gently "Hello, Athanasia."

Athanasia beamed brightly "Hello Big Brother! Good afternoon, Papa!"

Claude just hummed and sipped his tea while Athanaris chuckled.

Athanasia babbled excitedly about her day while Claude and Athanaris listened, the former has closed his eyes while the latter focused his attention to the blonde princess and listened with a calm and gentle smile.

Athanaris have also learned that Athanasia was moved to the emerald palace, he looked at his father with knowing eyes, the latter continued to sip his tea calmly, although he have averted his gaze.

__________

"AHH SO... HE'S NOW YOUR PLAYMATE?" Athanaris titled his head while looking back and forth at Lucas and Athanasia.

"Unfortunately..." Athanasia whispered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

"Speaking of... I wonder how was Ijekiel now? It's been months since I last saw him." Athanaris whispered while looking out the window.

Lucas quirked an eyebrow before smiling innocently "Should I send Your Highness then?"

Athanaris turned to him "Huh? What do you-"

And before he can even finish his sentence, he already vanished.

Athanasia panicked, grabbing Lucas' collar and shook him back and forth like a rag doll.

"You did the same thing you did to me! Oh no... That means he's falling too, Lucas you idiot! If Papa was to hear-"

"Aya, calm down Princess, I didn't do anything like that..... maybe."

"Maybe?! What do you mean maybe!"

__________

ATHANARIS DEADPANNED as he fell from the sky.

"How rude." He said quite calmly despite falling.

The gravity is pulling him down at a very fast speed, he sighed once again and closed his eyes, preparing to land, he opened them once again once he felt a pair of arms catching him.