//Special Chapter: Happy Birthday Athanaris!!//

ATHANARIS POUTED AND FROWNED.

Everybody's been ignoring him ever since morning and he's getting irritated by it.

'It's my Birthday today so why are you all ignoring me!!!!!'

He screamed internally while stomping his way to the library, wanting to calm himself down by reading books.

He wasn't really paying much attention to where he was going and accidentally bumped into someone.

He rubbed his forehead and looked up, only to see Felix standing there.

"I'm sorry Felix-"

And he was gone.

Athanaris stared in disbelief as Felix walked away from him in a fast pace, almost running.

"What was that about?!"

He continued his way to the library, not even noticing three pairs of eyes staring at him as he walk away.

__________

ATHANARIS WALKED to the garden and saw his father in front of him, walking a few steps away ahead.

"Father!-"

And he was cut off when Felix suddenly said that Claude have to deal with the paperworks and they were gone.

He sighed heavily and continued to walk untill he sat down on a bench under a tree.

Athanaris leaned his head back and stared at the baby blue sky before closing his eyes, not aware of someone approaching him untill someone blew on his left ear and caused him to squeak while covering his left ear, his cheeks painting a bright shade of pink.

"Lucas! You scared me, don't do that again!"

"Ho~ how about...hmm....no."

Athanaris deadpanned at him.

"Anyways, can I ask you something?"

Lucas made himself comfortable as he sat on Athanaris's left side.

"Go ahead" Lucas said lazily.

"Why is everyone avoiding me?" Athanaris's tone was as cold as ice.

Lucas blinked before shrugging "Well, that's because they're planning on-"

Athanasia suddenly appeared and covered the magician's mouth, the latter struggled and protested but it was muffled by the hand on his mouth, a sharp glare from the Princess is all that it takes to shut him up.

"Ahaha, We're gonna go now Big Brother, we have something to do. Bye!!!" she said quickly while nervously sweating.

Athanaris can only stare dumbfoundedly as Athanasia dragged the poor magician with her.

"Err... What should I do?"

He got up from his spot and walked to his room.

He pulled out a simple white shirt and slacks, a dark coat draped on his shoulders.

He used a little bit of Mana and changed his hair and eyes color, enough that he his disguise wouldn't get noticed by commoners and those who doesn't have much control of their magic power before sneakily going out of the palace.

Athanaris teleported himself in an alleyway in the town before walking out.

He hummed happily and slightly skipped to a sweets parlor.

He went in and ordered a slice of caramel cake paired with tea.

Athanaris looked out of the window and watched the bustling crowd of people.